𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎪᏞᎡᏆᏩᎻᎢ

"Y/n!" Someone called, making the
h/c haired girl glance around.

Trees. She was in a forest, and it was raining. Heavily. The icy wind made the rain seem a lot worse due to it freezing her speaker skin.

She looked around, eyes quitting through the rain as she searched for the source of the voice and, quickly found it.

"Y/n!" The voice yelled again, although it was a lot clearer, it was Isabelle. "HELP!"

Y/n's face paled as she seen her best friend in the clutch of a Titan, frantically trying to escape its grasp.

"ISABELLE!" Y/n reached for her swords but missed.

Whipping her head down she realised that she had no ODM gear on and that she had no way of getting to Isabelle.

"Isabelle!" A much deeper voice yelled, Furlan suddenly flying past
y/n and toward Isabelle, only to also get grabbed by a Titan.

"FURLAN!" She wailed, reaching up to cover her mouth in terror.

Their screams resonated throughout the forest as she clenched her eyes closed and covered her ears with her hands, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Y/n?" A softer voice asked, making her open her eyes to see a blurred set of boots in front of her.

Glancing up, she saw the familiar narrow eyes of her newest friend, giving her a feeling of relief.

"Levi.." she gasped for breath, scrambling to her feet and hugging his shoulders.

"Why didn't you die on that expedition?" He whispered, clenching his fists.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN GO ON THE EXPEDITION!" He trembled in rage, pushing her away.

"B-but..." she looked at him incredulously, holding her shaky hand out to him. "I'm sorry.."

"THEY'RE DEAD!" He seethed, marching toward her and grasping her by the shoulders, digging his fingers into her skin.

"Ow!" She yelped. "Stop, it!"

Suddenly the tree was no longer beneath her feet and she was free-falling through the air as Levi turned his back, showing her the wings of freedom logo before she was snatched from the air.

Gasping, she stared into the eyes of a Titan, it's mouth opening and bringing her into its mouth, biting down and making her scream.

Launching upright in her bed, y/n pants heavily, whipping her head around the room, eyes not fully adjusted to the dark.

She scrambles out of bed, falling on her ass and creating a loud thud as she hyperventilated, aggressively pulling at her clothes to check her stomach.

"Y/n?!" Someone grabbed her by the face, cupping her cheeks gently and forcing her to look at them, tears streaming down her face.

Her breathing slowed as she looked into Levi's eyes, which were widened with worry as he stared at her.

Suddenly, she threw herself onto him, wrapping him in a tight hug and making him fall back slightly to support both of them as violent sobs wracked her body.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly, gingerly reaching up to stroke her hair.

"I'm sorry!" She wailed into his shoulder. "I should've gone with you!"

Levi couldn't help but be confused at the comment, his eyebrows knitting tightly together.

"I shouldn't have let you three go on that expedition alone!"
His heart stopped, jumping into his throat.

"Hey..." he whispered. "That's not your fault."

A few minutes of sitting on the floor, y/n clinging to Levi for fear life and sobbing loudly into his shoulder she eventually calmed down but didn't make an effort to move.

"Levi..?" she whispered, tightening her grip on his slightly.

"Yes?" He says, continuing to rub her back.

"Can you sleep with me?" Her voice croaks quietly.

He doesn't respond, just gets to his feet, holding her in his arms before laying down in her bed with y/n on his chest and covering them both in the blankets.

"Hey," she says again, sliding off of him but staying close to his side. "Don't leave me, okay?"

"Alright." He says, making her nod and hum contemptibly and nuzzles into his chest.

Levi stares at the ceiling as she entertained their legs and keeps her arms draped over him, her breathing slowing and leaving him to his thoughts.

He could feel the heat of her body through his clothes, it was rather comforting, but he couldn't help the way his throat closed over and his palms became clammy.

"She's asleep..."

Releasing a shaky breath, he tried to relax and go to sleep again himself, closing his eyes and evening out his breath as best as possible.

"Please don't leave me either..." Tears leak out of the corner of his eyes, a frown pulling at his lips.

About to reach up and wipe the tears away, y/n beats him to it, delicately rubbing them away with her thumbs and smiling at him.

"Alright."

"YOU WHAT?!" Hange screamed. "YOU MADE A PROMISE TO NOT LEAVE EACH OTHER?!"

Y/n groaned and slammed her head down on Hange's desk, face red in embarrassment.

"SOUNDS LIKE MARRIAGE TO ME!" The brunette says, throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

"Why do I tell you things?!" Y/n cries into the table.

"CAN I BE THE GODMOTHER OF YOUR FUTURE BABIES?!"

"WE'RE NOT TOGETHER!" Y/n yelled, straightening herself up and glaring at Hange.

"Aw, look," Hange teased. "Your face is like a tomato?"

Y/n groaned, sliding off the chair and on to the ground as Hange continued to poke fun at her and tease.

"So, y/n," the woman whispered, suddenly on the ground beside the h/c haired girl.
"Do you think Levi's got a fat package?"

"HANGE!" Y/n squealed, sitting up abruptly and whacking her forehead on the chair she had been sitting on while Hange cackled beside her, rolling on the floor.

Y/n rubbed her head, pouting childishly while Hange finished her laughing fest and wiped away her tears joy.

"But I could feel it through his pants while we were cuddling." Y/n turned to her with a smirk. "And I'd just like to say, he should be very happy."