𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
FᎬᎷᎪᏞᎬ ᎢᏆᎢᎪN

Gripping tightly onto his horse's reigns, Eren glares at the slowly rising gate ahead of them as the commander lets out a ear cry and the survey corps rush out of the gate on their horses, leaving the citizens of wall rose in their dust.

As they got far away, Eren could faintly hear the sound of the gate slamming shut behind them to keep out the titans once more. They were in ruins of wall Maria once again.

He took a deep breath before hardening his gaze and following along behind the Special Ops squad and captain levi while they passed by the decaying houses.

Glancing to his right, Eren looked to Olou and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Be honest with me!" He yelled ove rthe sound of hooves. "Do you think my friends have a chance and killing a titan?"

Olou turned his head towards the younger boy and screwed up his already aging face that made him look older than he actually was.

"I would sure hope so," he scoffed. "Otherwise what else would you have sent the last three years doing?"

Though his words were calloused and rude, Eren felt slightly better and nodded before Olou continued.

"Now listen kid, prepare yourself, you're a scoute now which mean you have no time to-"
Eren grimaced as Olou violently bit down on his tongue, squirting blood out and groaning in pain.

Y/n puffed loudly as she heard Erwin yell loudly from the front of the formation telling them to switch up said formation into the long range version they had discussed.

From across the way, she glanced back to look at levi, who was already looking her direction when they locked gazes.
She smiled and gave him a thumbs up before pulling her reigns and spreading out like everyone else.

The way she move sent her closer to the far left side of the group, passing by som of the newer recruits, two of them being Armin and Jean.

"Good luck!" She grinned to them before passing by fully and out of sight.

Looking around, a large defeated sigh left her throat.
There was no one around her, no titans either. Her position left her tailing as a one person squad at the very back rather than in the commander squad like usual.

This kept her away from all the action because Erwin said, and I quote: "we're only doing evasion this time around, you cause too much ruckus up front."

Levi had seemed to agree too, seeing it as the safest option, the only drawback being no one would see her smoke signals or calls for help if she had any.

Occasionally, as the time passed, she would encounter an already dead and steaming titan corpse, putting a dampen on her mood even more.

"It sucks back her, huh slinky?" She rubbed her horse's beck, earning a neigh of approval before he stopped in his tracks, bucking her over the front of him.
"JEEZ SLINK WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOU BRAT!?"

Slinky reared up on his back legs and neighed again, loudly before moving over the top of Y/n who was just in the midst of picking herself up, before dropping himself on her at almost full weight.

"OWOWOWOW!" she gasped for air from the sheer weight of the large horse, feeling the immense pressure on her ribs and pelvis.

"Get'offa'me! She slapped him repeated with her free hand but all he did was lay his head over hers, his beady eyes staring sternly off in the distance.