𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
FᏆNᎬ

Levi dragged his feet behind him as he walked, eyes droopy and glaring at everyone he passed on his way across the training field.

The sun burned his already tired eyes as he made his way over to y/n who was sitting by the ODM gear shed and checking up on her equipment.

With a satisfactory hum, y/n slid her fresh blades into their slots in ODM gear, starting to gather up the bunk of metal.

"Hey." Levi greeted curtly, making her jump in surprise.

"Oh, hey Levi!" She laughed awkwardly but a frown came to her face when spotting the bags under his eyes. "Oh..."

Levi rolled his eyes at the way she drawled out her 'oh' and crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

"You should just come back to my room," y/n sighed, scooping her gear up with two arms and walking to the door of the shed.
"I don't mind if they have to sleep in the same room..." she glared behind him at the men who were stretching and yawning, taking in the sun.

"And let them have the chance to take advantage of you?" Levi scowled, stepping forward and opening the door before y/n tried to kick it open.

"Not a chance." He spat, watching her shove the gear onto a shelf.

Dusting herself off, y/n closed the door and rolls her eyes at the raven-haired man, kicking at the dirt.

"Just sneak out." She whispered into his ear, covering her mouth from view of anyone else.

Levi's shoulders tended as her hot breath fanned against his skin, turning the tips of his ears slightly red with embarrassment.

He glared at her when she reeled back, allowing him to see her cheeky grin and crinkled nose.

"Hey!" The two snapped their heads over to see the black-haired MP waving at them. "Don't loiter, I'm getting bored."

Y/n scowled, her top lip pulling back to show her displeasure at his comment.
"Whatever Ya lanky bastard." She barked at the tall man.

Levi gave her a surprised yet proud look while the MPs marched up and grabbed her by the shirt.

"What did you say?" The man glowered, making her glower back and stand on her tippy toes to size him up.

"I called you a lanky bastard?" She smirked. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"Why you little-" the man reeled his fist back, but y/n's smug expression didn't change as she placed her hand on his wrist, gripping so tightly his face contorted in pain.

"Let go of me," she said softly, forcefully prying his grip from her shirt, leaving the fabric wrinkled.
"Thank you."

The man gripped his arm to his chest, tears welling in his eyes while I'm his partner stared at y/n with an awed expression.

"Come on Levi, I believe our guests, have some business to attend to in the infirmary."
She intertwined her arm with Levi's and pulled him off toward the training grounds where the rest of the cadets were currently gathered, sparring.

Levi stared at her, still slightly surprised but quickly shook it off and pulled his arm away as the continued walking.

"You could get me in trouble." He narrowed his eyes at her.

Y/n laughed lightly and waved him off, running her hands through her hair.
"Nah, I'd be the one who gets into trouble." She smiled.

"And that's any better?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I can get bailed out." Y/n teased, making him roll his eyes.

Glancing over her shoulder, y/n watched as the two MPs head back toward the building, seemingly forgetting about Levi.

"Great, they're gone!" She grabbed Levi's hand and took off running in the direction of the training forest, Levi stumbling behind her briefly.

Although he was confused, Levi stayed silent and allowed himself to be pulled into the forest away from everyone else.

As the two of them came to a stop, he looked around at the area.
Nothing special, just trees and grass away from where everyone was doing ODM gear training.

"Why are we in the forest?" He asked in distaste, swatting away a small fly.

"You're gonna take a nap!" She stated, dropping herself into the ground and leaning her back against a tree.

Levi screwed his face up, watching as she patted the grass beside her, grinning at him eagerly.

Sighing stressfully, he hesitantly sits down beside her and also leans against the tree, closing his eyes.

Y/n stared at him, smiling at his oddly peaceful expression before she looked straight up at the sky through the parting in the trees.

With a contempt breath of relief, she also closes her eyes but shivers at a gust of wind.
"It's freezing." She laughs quietly. "Why did I think the forest was a good choice?"

Her eyes snap open rather violently when she felt a sudden weight on her shoulder.
Not looking down at her shoulder, she held her breath, eyes wide and face as hot as the sun.

"Holy shit." She releases her breath slowly, glancing down at Levi who was now using her shoulder as a pillow.
"This is fiiiinnneee..." her thoughts drawled on, panicked.

Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and looked up at the sky again, silently praying she wouldn't wake him up before closing her eyes again.
"It's fine..."

Commander Shadis narrowed his eyes as he looked down at the y/n and Levi, the two of them asleep and leaning on each other for support.

"CADETS!" He yelled, launching both of them out of their sleep.

Levi was immediately alert and on his feet, ready to swing at whatever the disturbance was while y/n whacked her head on the tree behind her.

"OW!" She cried, covering the back of her head with her hand. "What happened?"

Shadis glared at them while they took a moment to glance at each other and slowly come to their own realisation.

"It's after lunch." He informed. "Get back to work, cadets." Turning on his heel to walk away, he glanced over his shoulder.
"Don't let me catch you slacking again."

Y/n, who was now on her feet, saluted quickly, Levi doing the same, though half-heartedly.

"Sir!" They chorused, watching him walk off through the trees and out of sight.

Shadis smiled to himself, shaking his head as he met Hange and Erwin at the edge of the forest.

"Well?!" Hange asked eagerly. "Were they having sex?!"

Shadis and Erwin gave her a disgusted yet confused look, making her pout in response.

"They were sleeping." He said, continuing back toward the building, the other two quickly following behind him.

"Double or nothing, married after three years." Hange grinned at Erwin, holding her hand out for him to shake.

"You're on." He shook her hand with a smirk.