𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗰᗴᗩ丅

The soft glow of lanterns fills the mess hall, illuminating the dark stone walls as the entirety of the Survey Corps were sitting around tables together.

"Our mission to retake Wall Maria is in two days, so take this time to relax and eat to your hearts content!"

The whole room erupts into screaming and yelling as the cadets fought amongst themselves for the the meat and other foods on the table.

"Whos great idea was this..?" Hange asked, stabbing her fork into a slice of the ham sitting on their table.

Y/n snickers, doing the same, placing it on her plate and beginning to cut it up into strips.

"I don't know, but I had gun cooking it all." She said sarcastically, glaring over at the  squad leaders who had decided to purchase the meat.

"No one else knows how to prepare meat this well!" They laughed awkwardly, making Y/n roll her eyes, placing a peice of meat into her mouth while glancing around the room.

The cadets were all just scarring it into their faces with their hands like wild animals, with a few exceptions.
She smiled, snickering slightly.

"THATS A PRETTY SHAGGY MAIN YOURE GROWING THERE HORSE FACE!"

The entire room turned to look at eren who had Jean gripped by the collar while Jean gripped his.

"SUICIDAL MANIAC!"

Everyone watched quietly as the two of them proceeded to beat the living crap out of each other, repeatedly pummelling their fists into the other's stomach.

"Should someone stop them..?" Y/n whispers to Hange, grimacing as they continued to fight, slowly turning pale with every violent punch.

"Yeah, but not gonna be me." Hange laughs, picking up her pint of beer before chugging it down.

Again, y/n rolled her eyes playfully .

"Oh, by the way, Y/n." Hange hiccuped, earning a hum to continue.
"How come Levi's not sitting with us?"

Y/n immedietly darted up, looking to find where Levi was, noticing that there was an empty seat and clean empty plate

"Oh..." she trailed off. "Uhm, I don't know."

"Speaking of fights," one of the squad leaders nodded their head back towards.
"I heard the dream team having a little scuffle." They all looked to Y/n in shock.

"No way!" A woman gasped. "You and Levi had a fight? Did hell freeze over?"

Y/n sighs slightly, ignoring the question by looking away only for Hange to drunkenly latch onto y/n.

"He didn't hit you, did he?" Hange whsipers into her ear before burping loudly.
"Cuz i'll kill him if he did."

"No, he didn't hit me hange." She chuckles, pushing the woman off of her shoulder before standing up, taking her plate with her.

"I'm gonna stop these morons fight before they die." Y/n glanced over at Eren and Jean who were quivering and had sunken in faces from the pain.

Marching over to themshe pushes them off of each other.
"I think it's time for you guys to get going." Jean hurled loudly in the background, throwing up everywhere.
"And clean that up." Y/n laughed, walking past one of the tables and snatching a peice of meat from one of the tables and, throwing it to sasha who was tied to a beam in the corner.

Having just barely gotten the cloth gag from her mouth, sasha caught the meat with her teeth and swallowed it whole like a ravenous animal.

Resting his head and back against the cool stone wall, Levi keeps his eyes shut as he listens to Eren, Mikasa and Armin talking about the outside world, most word for word quoting what Y/n had told him all those years ago in her childhood bedroom.

"We're gonna see the ocean!"

He could almost hear Y/n's voice instead of Armin's as he spoke.

"Hey," levi furrowed his eyebrows before peaking his eyes open, seeing Y/n standing over him with a plate in hand, stacked high with slices of meat.

"You missed out on the feast, so I went and made you something fresh." She smiled, slinking down onto the ground across from him.

"Thanks." He took the fork from her hand as she outstretched it to her.

The two sat in silence, both eating and drinking beer in a peaceful, yet awkward, silence.

"Are you..feeling Okay?" She asked suddenly, swirling the foam in her wooden tankard.
"You've been off the last few days."

Levi stayed quiet, watching as she intently examined her beer before he sighed.

"Do you remeber the syringe Kenny gave me when he died?"

Y/n darted her head towards him, nodding sadly with a frown on her face.

"Erwin put me in charge of it." He said. "If it comes down to it, I have to choose to save one person and let others die."

Y/n's face fell. She reached out and put her hand on his knee, tracing her thumb across it reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, that's a heavy burden." She smiled gently at him.
"If you want, you can give it to someone else. You don't have to take every order you're given."

Levi frowned, shaking his head.
"No, I don't wanna shoulder it off."

"The next person they would give it to is you." He thought to himself as y/n frowned, pulling her hand from his leg.

"Well, it's late, we better get to bed, we're retaking wall Maria soon, isn't that fun?" She asked sarcastically, clmabering to her feet and holding her hand out to him.

"Very fun." He scoffed, smiling slightly as he took her hand, allowing her to pull him up.

"Are you gonna eat that or should we feed it to the dog?" She asks, looking to the plate of meat.

"No, but uh, what dog?" He gave her a suspicious look.

"SASHA, MEAT!"

Levi rolled his eyes at her.

"As if she's gonna-" He was cut off by heavy and rabid breathing as sasha rounded the corner into the alleyway, drool dripping onto the cobblestone floor.

"M E A T." She growled, attacking the plate head first.

"Fuck-" levi grabbed y/n and darted past sasha and back into the street, running away.
"Are you sure she's not some sort of demon?!"

Vibrant red fire burned brightly, contrasting greatly against the harsh black sky and stars as the wind blew at the flames, casuing them to sway to the side slightly with every gust.

"A power couple, huh." A gruff voice snickered slightly, holding a cigarette up to his bearded face.

"Yeah, you'd better be careful Zeke." Another voice said.
"I'd say Y/n is even worse than Levi, and she's not an ackerman."

Zeke looked at Reiner, taking a long drawl of his cigarette before throwing it into the fire, watching as the flames swallowed it whole. Reducing it to ashes.

"Im sure it'll be fine." He pushed up his glasses. "I'll just take out the woman, Y/n did you say?"

Reiner nodded stiffly, frowning as he remembered the face of sympathy and betrayal she had given him back in the forest.
Along with how she had hugged him after their fights with the female titan.

"Hmm, such a pretty name, Y/n, shame i'll have to snuff her out."