𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᏆᎷᎬ

Y/n hums cheerily as she cleans the window, a bottle of cleaner in one hand and a rag in the other.

The sun glares through the window, making her squint as she takes a final sweep down to the bottom of the glass, finally finished.

Sighing proudly, she takes a step back and admires all of the shiny windows she had spent the last thirty minutes cleaning, her reflection as clear as day in the glass.

"Finally finished." She takes a deep breath before turning on her heel to walk away, instead, she crashes straight into someone, their foreheads banging together.

"Ow!" Y/n yells, dropping the window cleaner and cloth to grab her forehead before tearfully opening her eyes to look at who she bumped into.

Levi raised an eyebrow at her and didn't look at all fazed despite the red mark appearing where their heads collided.

Despite y/n usually being a few centimetres taller than him when wearing her boots, she was currently only in socks and was the same height as him.

"Son of a bitch, Levi." She laughs, rubbing the sore spot. "When did you get here?"

"I've been standing here for five minutes." A twitch of a smirk pulled at his lips.

"You've been watching me clean windows?" She bent over to pick up the supplies she dropped. "Strange."

"Yeah, yeah." He stepped passed her and walked over to the window, inspecting the glass before a look of pride briefly washed over his face.

"Like what you see Mr Clean?" Y/n whispers into his ear, making him flinch slightly. "Don't get turned on by my amazing window cleaning skills."

"Don't be gross." He scoffs. "I just didn't think you'd be the good at cleaning type."
Pushing her away to regain some personal space, he watches as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I like cleaning." She snorted. "It's relaxing. As long as someone doesn't tell me to do it, I enjoy it."

"I think so too." He hums thoughtfully, turning to face her. "Anyway, I came to find you for lunch."

"Oh!" She brightens up a bit. "Yes, I'm starving, let's go!" she grabs Levi by the hand and takes off running down the hall.

"Everyone will be coming back to HQ tomorrow." Y/n groans, taking a bite into her bread and tearing a piece off with her teeth. "It's been so peaceful lately."

"Yes, but we have to get back into action soon," Erwin says. "Our next expedition is in five months, we'll be taking the new recruits a week after they arrive."

Sighing, y/n shakes her head and opens her mouth to speak before cutting herself off and sniffing the air.

"Ew, what is that smell?" Her face contorts slightly and she looks around for the source of the smell while Erwin and Levi watch curiously.

"I don't smell anything," Levi says, Erwin humming in agreement.

"Neither do I!" Hange said dismissively, bringing her bowl of soup to her lips and drinking the remainder of it before slamming it down.
"Well, I'm done so, I'll be going now!"

Y/n gave her the most unamused deadpan look, raising her eyebrow and inhaling deeply.

"Hange." She said sternly, making the brunette stop in her tracks and tense up. "When was the last time you showered? Like really, when?"

"Uhm..." Hange laughed awkwardly, glancing over at the three of them. "A..a month ago?"

"HANGE!" Y/n jumps to her feet. "THAT'S DISGUSTING. You're showering, right now!"
She grabs Hange and throws the taller woman over her shoulder, almost teetering from the weight and height of her.

"Wait, Y/n, No!" She cries, thrashing around as y/n stomps to the door.

"No, Hange!" Y/n said. "It's gone on long enough. You're showering. End of story."

Levi and Erwin glance at each other before Erwin starts chuckling and Levi sighs amusedly, the two watching as the women exit the mess hall.

Pushing Hange into the steaming shower, she grabs the shower head and soaks Hanges hair.

"Hey!" She gargles through the water, clenching her eyes closed. "Y/n!"

"What?" Y/n hums, dropping the showerhead and grabbing the soap, pouring some of it into her hand and scrubbing it into Hange's hair.

"When was the last time we showered together?" Hange laughs, grimacing as y/n tugs at her head.

"Before my injury." She snorts. "You hadn't showered in ages and you smelled so horrible I almost couldn't stand it."

Hange laughed and tilted her head back so y/n could rinse her hair.
"I wonder how Levi feels about me being the only person to see your boobs."

"Hange!" Y/n wheezes, covering her mouth. "You're so dirty!" She shoves her.

"It's true though!" Hange says. "Levi looks at you how I look at titans!"

Y/n rolls her eyes playfully at the statement.
"That's not true."

"Yes, it is!" Hange yells, watching as
y/n starts washing her own hair.
"And hey, I thought you were gonna say something to him."

Frowning, y/n just shrugs.
"I...I chickened out I guess." She sighs, shaking her head. "I just don't know what I'm feeling and I don't want to risk anything."

Hange frowns at her and steps out of the shower and into the next one over, turning it on.
"Take your time, I guess." She says. "But remember, the life we live, we don't always have time to sit back and watch."