𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎷᎾᎷᎷY ᎻᎪNᏩᎬ

Walking along the edge of the training grounds, Erwin has his hands clasped tightly behind his back, his heavy footsteps creating dust with every step he placed on the dry dirt.

His brooding gaze stayed locked on one pair of sparring cadets in particular, a frowning etching into hi features as he watched.

Y/n and Levi were sparring with each other toward the edge of the training field, both of them giving it their all but neither succumbing to the other.

It was amusing to watch two insanely strong soldiers fight each other, especially when they were both as eager to win as their partner.

Y/n grinned, laughing at something Levi had said and Erwin couldn't half but glare at the pale man.

He knew he didn't have a chance in gods name with the h/c haired girl, and he wouldn't try advance on her as she made it painfully obvious she wasn't interested, but he couldn't help but feel bitter.

The two of them seemed to get along so easily and Levi became friends with her much quicker than Erwin had.

They also never seem to fight with one another, with the exception of when he yelled at her, but other than that they get along perfectly.

He watched silently as Levi finally managed to tackle y/n to the ground, the both of them rolling across the ground before it stopped with Levi pinning her and panting heavily.

Scoffing, Erwin turns and pries his gaze from them and stalks off.

Y/n laughs breathlessly, chest heaving up and down as she looks up at Levi who had her hands pinned above her head tightly.

"I win." He says quietly, panting and staring into her eyes.

Y/n could have sworn he had stopped breathing for a moment as they made eye contact. Or was it her that stopped breathing?

Levi quickly got to his feet and help his hand out to help her up, taking his hand, y/n gets effortlessly pulled to her feet.

"I'm gonna win this time." Y/n smiles, getting into her stance.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Levi scoffs, smirking slightly before y/n lunges at him.

Levi quickly drops to the ground, avoiding the fly kick that had been sent toward his head and grabbed her ankle, swiping it from beneath her.

Y/n yelps in surprise as her back hits the dirt, using her feet, kicks Levi in the back of the knees just as he gets up, making him stumble.

Scrambling to her feet, y/n gets back into positing at the same time as Levi.
Pouting, y/n glared at him and jumps on her heels lightly.

Levi was the first to move this time, dropping to the ground and swiping at her feet.
Gasping, she jumps in the air just in time to narrowly avoid being knocked on her ass again.

While he was still low on the ground, y/n lunges at him, sending him tumbling backward and knocking the wind from him as his back hits the dirt.

"Cheap move." He sputters, attempting to regain his breath a while y/n straddles him, hands either side of his head.

"Maybe, but I still won." She teased breathlessly, her hair tickling his face.