𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

'‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏢᎪᎢᏟᎻᎬᏚ
Y/n sits in front of a boy with shaved hair, carefully pulling out a splinter he had gotten when hiding out in the trees.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow!" He whines as she finally gets it out, immediately bringing his hand up to suck on his finger.
"Thanks y/n!" He grins at her.

"No problem, Connie!" She grinned back down moves on to Armin who was sitting in the cart beside her.
"Let me redo your bandages blondie,"

Unwrapping the slightly bloodied bandages from his forehead, she lets them fall to the floor of the cart and pushes back his bangs.

Armin's ears tinge red as the woman inspects his hairline for his wound that had now stopped bleeding.

"You know," y/n hums gently as she comes across the cut on his head. "Eren is a lot of trouble..."

Armin chuckles sheepishly as she grabs new bandages and starts to wrap his head again.

"He's always been like that, ever since we were kids..."
A reminiscent smile graced his face.
"He got into trouble a lot, but eren means well."

Y/n laughed slightly, putting Armin's leg to signal he was good to go.
"He reminds me of me a little, if I'm honest."

Armin stared at her, studying her as he was unable to see any resemblance between her end Eren's personalities.

"Sorry, but I don't see it."
Y/n laughed at him, clambering off of the cart.

"Well, you know him best, only time will tell."

Y/n stood, stroking Slinky's mane gently as she conversed with some other soldiers, all of them standing idly as they waited for Eren's little backup team and the body pick up team to arrive.

Of which the body team was first to come back with dozens of linen wrapped bodies, casting a heavy air of disdain over everyone.

"We need to go back out, there's more to collect," a man said to y/n, causing her to grimace.
"This is the list of the deceased in this cart."

He held out a clipboard to her, allowing her to hesitantly take it before he turned and walked off.

Taking a glance at the list, Y/n's eyes scanned down the names, silently wishing them peace until she stopped in her tracks.

Eyes widening, her hands began to tremble and her throat closed up.

Gunther Schultz.
Killed by female titan.

Eld Gin.
Killed by female titan.

Olou Bozado.
Killed by female titan.

....

Y/n released a heavy sigh and dragged her hand down her face stressfully, stomach-wrenching.

"Oh god..." she whispered, turning a couple of heads who saw her with the list.

"Ok, listen up!" She called out, causing everyone to turn and look silently.
"I will call out the names of the deceased and missing, if you have lost someone you have my condolences. Another list is on the way."

Y/n then proceeded to call out a series of names, each of them hitting everyone's ears like bricks.
Most of the names whereof the 104th cadet Corp, but one way or another, almost everyone was affiliated with at least someone on the list, leaving most of them in tears.

Watching dozens of teenagers wail in distress over their newly deceased friends, y/n felt her heart clench tightly.

She had never been around people this young who have been through so much in such a short amount of time.