𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ᔕIǤᑎ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Levi asked, checking the fancy watch on his wrist, dressed in an a black suit as he waited for y/n who was changing behind a folding screen in their temporary room.

"Yes of course!" Y/n snapped back, almost offended as she started to put on a pair or earrings, stepping out from behind the screen to show off her dress.

Levi felt his chest tightened as a smile graced his face.
"You look like shit." He said softly, making y/n laugh.

"Don't lie!" She finsuhed putting her earring in and did a little twirl, the bottom of the calf length dress flaring slightly.
"It's pretty right!?"

"Yeah, pretty..." he said, staring at her face, the sunlight from the window making her hair glow around her face.

"Let's get going!" She intertwined their arms and started dragging him out of the room.

"Sign here," the old woman behind a desk said tiredly as y/n signed her name in Marleyan with so much enthusiasm she almost ripped the page.

"Now you." The woman said as y/n handed levi the pen and he did the same in a more calmly manner.

"You're officially married, congratulations." She basically yawned as y/n squealed and leapt onto levi kissing him.

"You almost chipped my tooth." Levi whispered, fighting a smile while y/n grinned like a titan.

"How come you decided to get married here?" The woman asked, fixing the papers. "Are you a soldier of something?" She directed that towards levi.

"Something like that." Levi said, him and y/n giving each other side eye.

"Well, I wish you both a long life."

Y/n and levi said thanks to the woman and turned to leave, holding hands.

"Lemme try yours!" Y/n insisted as Levi held his ice cream cone our of reach.

"Only if I can try yours." He said sternly, y/n immedietly shoving her half eat ice cream to his lips.

"Deal!" The two of them swapped cones, their silver wedding bands glinting in the setting sunlight as they sat on a wooden bench overlooking the port.

The waves rocked gently as ships pulled into the port, seagulls flying over head.

"What flavour is that!?" Y/n gasped, staring at the pale green ice cream.

"Pistachio." Levi said, wiping y/n's pink ice cream from his lips.
"Yours?"

"Stawberry." She smiled, licking her lips.

The two fell silent for a moment before levi parted his lips and hesitantly asked:

"How was today?" He spoke quietly.

"Absolutely perfect, my love." Y/n flopped her head onto his shoulder and nuzzled into him.
"It was the best day of my life."
She whispered, silence befallen them once more as they watched the sun set.
Levi rested his head onto her's, her hair ticking his face.

"I love you, so much."

Y/n hummed cheerily as she walked through the marleyan streets, her plain skirts brushing the cobbled roads as she walks with her hands clasped behind her back.

She could feel herself fiddling with her wedding and engagement rings on her finger, causing a grin to slide its way onto her face.

A bold poster caught the corner of her eye, causing her to swerve over to get a better look.

She had to really focus on the Marleyan characters written on the sign when the door of the building slammed open and a woman came sprinting over to her.

"ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE JOB POST!?" She had grabbed y/n by the shoulders, gripping them inhumanely tight.

"Uhm-" y/n glanced back at the poster.

'Marleyan doctors willing to take eldian patients wanted.'

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed and her face contorted in disgust.

"I guess not..." the woman said in disappointment, dripping her hands from y/n's shoulders.
"Sorry for bothering you Miss."

"Wait," y/n grabbed her by the wrist. "I'd be willing to take the job post but uhm.."

The woman basically had stars in her eyes and she dismissed y/n's unsaid worries and dragged her into the building, introducing herself as Arla.

"What's your medical training?" She finally asked as they sat down in her office.

"My father owns a series of hospitals and he gave me extensive medical training a year or two ago,"
y/n said, thinking about how her father had bullied her into taking professional medical courses as he was starting to train fresh doctors in the walls, wanting her to be his first test subject.
They had just finished building the railway from one side of paradis to the other when he had lugged her intot he interior once more.

"Sadly my training isn't official." She caught herself quickly with an awkward laugh.

Arla thought for a moment, scratching her forehead.
"Well we are pretty desperate...and no one really checks eldian specialists."

Y/n bit her cheek in an attempt to keep her polite facade up despite the eldian slander.

"As long as you have your blood work documents I'm willing to hire you today."

Hardly able to beleuve the words that just came from the woman's mouth she reached into her pocket and pulled out her passport that the Azumibito had forged for all of the scouts.

"Perfect!" Arla handed back the passport and slid over a document. "Sign here."

"You got a job?!" Hange screamed when y/n had told her and levi the news.
"As a doctor!?" She gaped.

"Yeah..." she trailed off awkwardly. "Apparently most people don't want to take care of eldian patients and kept quitting."

Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes as he took a sip of his tea.
"Shocker." He clicked his tongue.
"But you do know we're going home in a few months?"

Y/n nodded, but pulled out a sheet of paper. "Yeah, but look at my joining salary."

Levi raised his eyebrows suspiciously. "Joining salary?"

He and levi looked at the paper and levis teacup fell from his hand straight into his lap, spilling everywhere.

"What. The. Fuck!?"