𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏟᎪᎠᎬᎢ ᎪᎡᏞᎬᎡᎢ

A loud thump resonated throughout the room as Levi was kicked off of the edge of the bed, sending him sprawling on the floor, to which he quickly stood up and lit the oil lamp.

Looking towards the bed, he glared at y/n and Jean who were both laying asleep and snoring away, y/n in the middle and her being the one to have kicked him off.

He could feel his eyebrow twitch as he violently swiped a pillow and throw blankets off of the bed and stormed out into his office before throwing himself on the sofa.

He glared up at the ceiling, hands clasped on his stomach.

"This better not be a regular occurrence..." he thought to himself, about to try to fall asleep again when rays of sunshine started to peek through the window.

"Kill me now."

Y/n skipped her way down the hallway, smiling and waving at all of the new cadets she passed by, making them smile back too.

Jean was following awkwardly behind her, trying desperately to get her attention naturally but also not get her attention by making it obvious.

Y/n suddenly stopped when she saw Armin struggling to clean a cobweb in the ceiling.

"Need some help, Armin?" She peered directly over this shoulder making him jump backwards and scream.

"O-oh!" Armin squealed, gripping the feather duster to his chest.
"Y-yes please, y/n!" He held out the duster. "But you're not much taller than I am."

Y/n stepped around him and dropped to a squat, wrapping her arms around his knees and standing up, Armin resting on her shoulder.

"AhH!" He screamed again, making her laugh as he clutched her heart tightly, wobbling back slightly.

"Hurry up!" Y/n chuckled, despite the pain form him pulling her hair.

"R-right!" He reached up shakily and dusted away the cobweb.
"You can put me down now!"

Y/n helped him slip off of her shoulder before patting him on the shoulder.

"No problem!" She waved at him before walking off again.

Jean, who had awkwardly stood a few metres away watching the interaction continued following after her.

"Oi," a chill rolled up jean's spine and he stopped in his tracks. "What are you doing, brat?"

Jean spun around and faced the shorter captain who was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, glaring at the teenager.

"N-n-nothing captain!" He began, about to explain himself when Levi shouted out:

"Oi, dumbass!" Y/n stopped and twirled around, head tilted slightly.

"Yeah?" She called back, glancing between the two, jean standing with a bright red face while Levi had a smug look in his eye.

"He's been following you to get your attention." Levi trend in his heel and sauntered off to do whatever Levi does in the late mornings.

"How can I be of assistance good sir?" Y/n asked, stopping in front of her and bowing dramatically.

"It's nothing!" He snapped, looking away with embarrassment while y/n just blinked at his sudden mood change.

"You're welcome." She grinned, tilting her head at him. "You wanted to say thank you for comforting you, right?"

Jean continues to look away with pouted lips, only occasionally glancing over at her as she grins and turns on her heel, continuing on her way.

Armin breathed heavily, trying to reassure himself that everything would be fine as he stood in front of the looking door, holding a stack of papers in his left hand, his right hovering over the door.

Clenching his eyes shut he rapidly knocks on the door, too nervous to stop until the door opened and he whacked someone in the face.

Y/n standing in the open door way as Armin knocked on her forehead made her blinking owlishly at the blond.

He reaching up and pushing his hand away made Armin snap open his eyes, seeing y/n rubbing her forehead and frowning slightly.

"Ow..." she whined slightly, making Armin gasp and use both hands to cover his mouth, making him drop the papers.

"I'm so sorry!" He dropped down to start picking up the papers again.

"It's fine," y/n laughed him off as he stood up again with a cherry red face.
"Are those for Erwin?" She asked him, wanting a rapid nod and she held out her hand for the papers.

"Yes!" He handed them over to her.
"I'm sorry again..!"

Y/n scoffed playfully and waved him off. "It's fine kiddo, you run on now." She shooed him and he saluted before running off.

"Erwin, document delivery!" She closed the door and walked back over, slapping the papers onto the table before sitting down.

"That was the most painful interaction I've ever seen." Levi commented, staring into his tea.

"Oh leave him alone you meanie," y/n chuckled, judging him gently.
"He's just shy and awkward."

The two of them were sat in the guest seats in front of Erwin's desk with Hange on the sofa in the corner.

"All of the cadets seem awkward this year," Hange commented, reading a book. "But apparently Cadet Arlert was top of the academic classes."

Erwin hummed, nodding in agreement.
"Yes, he also came up with the plan that allowed them to retake the supply depo during the fall of trost so they could refill their gear."

Levi glanced up at Erwin and then over to y/n who had a huge grin on her face.

"All of the new cadets this year seem great!" She said giddily. "Oh and did you see the sheer size of some of them?!"

"The two tall brats that were in the top ten?" Levi asked, making her nod. "They do seek promising I suppose..."

"Don't they?!" She sunk into her chair. "And that girl mikasa is just a beast! She's kinda like you Levi!"

Levi narrowed his eyes, staring into his tea again as he thought over her words.

"She even looks like you!" Hange called over again.

"Except she looks more oriental." Y/n chimed slightly.

"She looks like my mother," he said after a few moments of silent. "But not enough to be a close relative..."

Y/n stared at him for a second, eyes slightly widened.

"Hmm, makes me wonder," she trailed off. "Maybe you should ask her."

"It wouldn't matter," he sighed. "I don't know my mothers last name."

"What's mikasa's last name?" Y/n asked, looking towards Erwin.

Erwin paused for a moment to look through all of the files in his drawer and pulled one out and opening it up.

"Mikasa ackerman," he said, making Levi choke on his tea.

Y/n panicked and reached over to slap his back rather violently.
"Geez, Levi." She whispered. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," he brushed her off. "The tea went down wrong..."