𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ᗯᗴᒪᑕᗝᗰᗴ 丅ᗝ 丅ᕼᗴ ᔕᑕᗝᑌ丅ᔕ

Light peeks through the gaps of
the trees, reflecting a green blow onto the mossy ground.
A soft breeze flutters through the forest, blowing the paper in Y/n's hands.

Sneering at the words and crudely drawn wanted photo of her face in the corner of the page, she crinkles it up into a ball, throwing it to the ground as it rolled away.

"Bastards..." she scoffed, shuffling very to levi and looking over his shoulder at his own wanted picture, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"BAHJAH!" She slapped her hand over her mouth, earning a glare from levi as she notching the paper from him, cackling into her palm and falling backwards onto the ground.

"It doesn't even look like you!" She whisper yelled, clutching her stomach as tear rolled from her eyes.

Levi stared at her, narrowing his eyes as she trued to regain her composure, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Capatain," sasha whispered, one hand beside her ear. "I hear footsteps."

Jumping to their feet, levi quickly starts to gather up all of their makeshift camping items while y/n instructs them on what to do.

"Armin, go to the nearby river and collect water to distract them." She tells him, the blond nodding and swiftly running off to do as she says, taking wooden buckets with him while Y/n looks to Sasha, Connie, jean and mikasa.

"You four, get out of sight." They nodded silently and made their way farther into the forest to hide.

"We'll attack from above." Levi said from beside her, kicking out the camp fire.

Pulling themselves up into the trees, they make their way over to where armin was, keeping out of sight from anyone on the ground.

"Turn around slowly!" A stern voice commands, footsteps thudding on the grass towards armin who was hunched at the river's edge with his hood over his head.

Y/n glares down at the two MPs, q boy and girl, who walked out from the treeline, each pointing shotguns at Armin's head as he cautiously raised his hands, standing and turning to face them.

"You must be a scout." The boy scoffed.

Y/n and levi dropped down behind them, pulling their arms holding shotguns into the air with their blades to their throats.

"Don't move." Levi commanded, bringing his blade closer to the girl's neck.
"Hand your guns to the one in front."

Armin stepped closer and took their from their hands before stepping a safe distance away again.

"Go get the others," y/n said to armin, unclipping the ODM gear on her hostages hips, sending it clattering to the ground, levi doing the same to the girl.

Stepping back and holding the knives towards them, y/n qnd levi glared at the MPs.

"Take off your harnesses and jackets." She tells them, qnd they quickly comply as armin comes back with the others, him and mikasa being quick to start tying up the wrists of the MPs.

"They're teenagers..." y/n thinks to herself, frowning slightly at the trembling kids, their eyes wide with fear.

Levi sat on a rock, holding his sword in his right hand while y/n hovered over his shoulder, watching the MPs as mikasa and armin finished tying their wrists.