𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎠᎾN'Ꭲ ᏞᎬᎪᏙᎬ ᏌᏚ

"TITANS HAVE BREACHED WALL MARIA!"

The scouts all snapped their head towards each other, gasping and whispering as a military police officer comes barging into the Survey Corps HQ, a fear-stricken expression on his face.

"What?" Erwin asked, walking toward the man, brows furrowed as he glared down at the officer.

"Titans breached wall maria!" The man repeated, panting. "They kicked down the wall of shiganshina three hours ago."

Hange whipped her head up and away from the man she was talking to, Moblit, to look at Erwin as he spoke to the man.

Her gaze then made its way to her right, hovering on Levi who had frozen in place, holding onto the reins of his horse on the way to walking it to the stables.

Levi had immediately turned in the first time the man had said the word 'Titan' but when he said shiganshina it made his blood run cold and his heart stops beating in his chest.

"As many people as possible has been evacuated into wall rose just under an hour ago." The MP explained. "I'm on my way there now but I was asked to inform you."

"Right..." Erwin trailed off, screwing his face up and reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose.
"Do you need us to help with anything?"

"Ah, no, but if there is anyone you would like to know the whereabouts of I'm taking names." He swiftly pulled out a notepad and pen.

"Y/N L/N!" Erwin said without hesitation. "She stayed behind after our expedition, she hand t come back yet."

"A soldier?" The man coughed awkwardly. "There was a female scout seen fighting in shiganshina district, h/c hair roughly 5'3"..?" He questioned.

"That's her," Erwin affirmed, Levi and Hange quickly making their way over.

"Well...she was seen fighting as soon as the attack started but hasn't been seen since a Titan broke the gate of wall maria." He frowned sorrowfully at the three.
"I'm sorry but if I can't find her at the evacuation centre she's probably still out there or dead."

Hange covered her mouth with her hand, pulling her glasses/goggles down to hang around her neck.
"Oh, y/n..." she sighed, rubbing her eyes stressfully.

"Does she have a husband, boyfriend?" The man coerced. "Any next of kin we should inform in the event we find her."

"Her parents," Levi spoke up, his voice sending shivered up their spines.

"Right," the MP replied bitterly, giving them an apologetic face. "We'll also let you know if she turns up but the first update will be sent to her family."
The man turned to leave, starting to walk away.

Hange rapidly glanced between Levi, Erwin and the MP, her foot tapping nervously as she watched the man walk away.

"Wait!" She called, making him turn around. "Levi's her boyfriend!" She placed her hand on Levi's shoulder, earning a wide-eyed stare.

"Right...well, as I said, we'll let you know."

He soon left and Levi swatted Hange's hand off of his shoulder, glaring at her defensively and stepping back.

"Why would you say that?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Because now we'll get the first word on her status." Erwin sighed, rolling her shoulders back to relax himself.
"She'll also be brought back here if she's found rather than to wall Sina where won't see her."

"Exactly right Erwin!" Hange gave him a thumbs up. "And don't you worry guys, y/n'll be fine!"

Levi scowled and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever." He turned on his heel to go back to where he left a new recruit to hold the reigns of his horse.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me..." he thought to himself, snatching back the reigns and stomping off to the stables.

The candlelight flickered, casting a low glow over the table it was sitting on, giving Erwin and Hange a perfect view of Levi from the door frame.

Sitting at the table, resting his elbows on them with his head in his hands, Levi was completely silent aside from his sounds of breathing.

Erwin frowned, glancing down at Hange as the two of them peaked from a crack in the door.
"We should go." He whispered to her.

"I know you're there," Levi called out, voice raspy as he glanced up at them with tired bloodshot eyes.
"Just come in, fuck..."

Hesitantly, the two stepped into the room, taking a seat across from the pale man and stared at him silently as he pushed his palms into his eyes.

"She'll come back." Hange smiled sadly, looking at Erwin for confirmation.

"Yes." Erwin nods. "Y/n wouldn't allow something like this to kill her."

Levi slowly lifted his head up, glaring at the blond across from him, their eyes clashing with each other.

"Something like what?" Levi seethed. "A surprise Titan attack that completely destroyed Shiganshina? She can't control whether she gets hit by a Boulder or not, eyebrows."

Levi continued to glare at Erwin, but Erwin only stared calmly back, completely unbothered by the sudden aggression.

"I'm sure she'll turn up," Erwin said once again. "All we can do is hope."

Scoffing and tearing his gaze away, Levi puts his head in his hands again and the room falls silent once more, the three basking in each other's company.

"Please," the same thought ran through their minds. "Don't leave us y/n."