𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᖇᗩᑕᗴ

Y/n stared blankly out of the window at the setting sun, lazily dragging a rag across the glass, causing drawn-out squeaks to fill the air.

Levi watched disdainfully from the other side of his office, propping the broom in his hands up against the wall and walking over to her.

"Could you be any less enthusiastic?" Levi asked, raising an eyebrow at her as he snatched the rag from her hand.

"I've been thinking..." y/n started, puffing her cheeks up loudly.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that, your brain must hurt."

Y/n rolled her eyes at Levi's sarcastic comment before making her way over to throw herself onto the sofa.

"I was thinking about Reiner and Bertholdt." Levi stopped cleaning the window abruptly.

"Why?" He asked suspiciously. "You can't seriously be worried for those brats?"

Y/n sighed, taking a moment to reflect before speaking.

"Well, yeah, I am..." Levi watched her from the reflection in the window, the sky almost fully darkened.
"They're only sixteen, they've been put up to this by someone...not to mention Reiner has some serious mental problems."

Levi moved on to the next window pane.
"You think someone's behind this?"

He could hear her disgusted expression from behind him as she rolled off of the couch and onto the floor before standing up.

"I think it's kinda obvious there's more at play than a couple of teenagers with superpowers." Y/n let out a loud, exasperated yawn.

"It must mean the outside world really is still alive and kicking."

Y/, was about to search herself at his desk to begin writing a letter to her parents whenever Levi's office door burst open and Eren came barrelling into the room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes at the teen.

"Y/N!" Eren yelled, marching up to her and grabbing her shoulders as she looked at him with an owlish expression.
"Did Commandant Shadis know my dad?!"

Y/n sputtered slightly, nodding.
"Ye..yeah, they were friends I think- why?"

Eren let go of her shoulders and stepped back.
"I saw one of my dad's memories and I seen him the day the walls fell, he might know something."

Y/n glanced over at Levi, still in slight shock before looking back to eren who was pacing in front of her.

"Pretty sure that washed up old man is in southern wall rose," Levi said walking over to eren.
"Go get four eyes and we'll head out first thing tomorrow morning."

Eren's eyes lit up, shoulders slumping in relief as she saluted, yelling his thanks before running out the door once again.

"Guess we better get to bed."

The next morning y/n was up bright and early to head to the stables and tend to her horse.

Marching her way across the fields, morning dew sticking to the grass, almost making her slip and fall as she approached the stables.

"OHHH SLINKYYYYY!" Y/n called out, earning a loud neigh in response as she walked up to his stall.
"Whos my precious boy?" She asked as he excitedly nuzzled his velvety nose into her cheek.

"Come on, I'll let you out." She pull the latch from the stable and opened the door, allowing slinky to come running out at full speed, bucking wildly in circles before dropping to the grass and rolling in the morning dew.