𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
KNᏆᏩᎻᎢ

Levi stared up at the huge marble white mansion in front of him, surrounded by Lush gardens and beautifully coloured flowers. All of which is encased in an extravagant wall fence which was managed by two guards.

"They're a bit over the top," Y/n said jokingly, nudging him with her elbow as her parents walked ahead of them towards the front door.

Levi looked at y/n as she skipped after her parents who were both extravagantly dressed, and she was wearing an expensive yet simple dress, while Levi was wearing a suit that he hadn't even bought himself.

Suddenly feeling very out of place, Levi slowly trailed behind the family of three, trying to make as little noise as possible to keep attention away from him as they approached the large wooden door.

"Levi?" Y/n asked, frowning at the slightly shorter man, falling back to stand beside him. "What's wrong?"

"Are you sure it's okay for someone like me to be here?" He asked coldly, glaring at her.

Y/n stared at him with an owlish expression before giving him an assuring smile and grabbing his hand.

"Of course it's okay, silly!" She stroked her thumb over his softly. "Besides, you're not worth any less than I am."

Levi huffed through his nose at her statement, trailing his gaze away from her smiling face and focusing his gaze elsewhere.

"F/n!" A deep voice said as the front door was swung open, revealing a tall man with a beard wearing an all-white suit.

"That's simony," y/n whispered to Levi out of the corner of her mouth. "Dad's brother."

After M/n and F/n exchanged formalities with Simon, they stepped inside, leaving y/n and Levi to stare up at the much taller man.

"Ah, y/n you...brought a friend." The man smiled awkwardly, not bothering to shake hands with the two younger adults before allowing them in.

"This is Levi," she introduced the pale man with a bitter tone. "He's my courter."

"Oh, I see." Simon nodded, closing the door and clapping sharply. "I know the children will be happy to see you."

A huge grin grew on y/n's face as she let go of Levi's hand, using her own to cup around her mouth and yells:

"GUESS WHO'S HERE!" Her yelling made Simon flinch and screw up his face slightly while Levi just stared as nothing happened.

"What are-" Levi's words were cut off when thundering footsteps came barrelling towards them from the top of the grand staircase that was directly in front of the door.

"Y/N!" High pitched childish voices screeched loudly, a group of ten children leaping down the stairs at high speeds and piling on top of the
h/c haired girl, knocking her to the ground.

Levi watches with a terrified gaze as sticky and disgusting children crawl over y/n like maggots on a rotting corpse.

"It's nice to see you guys too!" Y/n laughs through chaste breaths.
"But you need to get off, I can't breathe!"

Soon enough, all the children were sat in front of her like little angels as y/n got to her feet, dusting herself off and laughing loudly.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO JOIN THE SCOUTS LIKE YOU!" Each of the children yelled simultaneously.

"Honestly..." Simon scoffed and flees at y/n as he walked past them, heading off to where everyone else had probably gathered.

"Are you guys sure?" Y/n asked worriedly, scratching the back of her neck. "It's pretty dangerous..."

"We wanna fight titans!" A little girl in a bright pink dress and pigtails held up a wooden sword determinedly.

"Yeah!" The rest nodded in agreement.

Y/n opened her mouth to speak when she felt a small tug at her skirt, causing her to stop briefly and gone down.

An eight-year-old girl with her hair pulled into a tight bun and wearing glasses glared past y/n and at Levi.

"Who's the short guy?" She asked quietly. "Is be your boyfriend?"

Y/n stifled a giggle, glancing over to see Levi goat ring at the little girl, eyebrow twitching.

"OOOOH~" the little girls chimed smugly. "Y/n's got a boyyyyfrienddd!"

Smiling and rolling her eyes, y/n stamps over to Levi and leave her head on his shoulder.

"I sure do," she said teasingly.

"Nuh-uh!" One of the younger boys whined. "Y/n needs to marry a prince!"

"NO WAY!" The girls bite back angrily. "A knight in shining armour who can sweep her off her feet!"

A loud chuckle came from the eldest boy in the group, probably about thirteen as he smirked at the group, standing up.

"She doesn't care about any of the stuff." He said dismissively, making
y/n smile.

"You're right," she nodded. "Thank you-"

"She only cares if he has a big-"

The kids immediately swapped their attention back to y/n and Levi when their older cousin let out a shrill shriek as Levi swooped her into his arms.

"I think I'm more of a knight," Levi said quietly as the little girls squealed excitedly at the show of affection.
"Maybe not in shining armour though.