𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕾𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎠᎾᏟᎢᎾᎡᏚ

The weekend rolled around rather quickly considering y/n' week consisted of training, cleaning and sleeping.
So when Saturday morning rolled around and the sun started to peek in the window, y/n got ready in her uniform to leave headquarters and grabbed some bread to eat on her way toward the stables to get her horse.

"Hey..!" Y/n grinned as she stroked her the nose of her horse, slinky, who nuzzled into her hand affectionate.

"You ready for our trip?" She asked, earning a snort from the brown horse before she opened the stable and started to put his saddle on, making sure it was strapped properly before mounting him quickly and whipping the reigns, making him take off.

"Been a while since we don't this, huh!?" She yelled joyously, making slinky neigh and run faster.

Y/n glances behind her just in time to see the survey corps headquarters fade from view, making her smile slightly.

"Feels good to get away from there for a little bit..." she thinks to herself, relaxing and enjoying the scenery that she passes by while riding her horse, a small town of wall rose growing ever nearer as she heads toward the gate to Wall Sina.

Y/n and her horse come to a slow stop in front of the large brick gate, the crest of wall Sina hanging above it as she looks at the group of garrison guards who were sat at the open gate and playing a game of poker.

She clears her throat to try to gain their attention but got no response. She cleared her throat louder this time, but also in a rather nasty way.

The guards look up at her lazily, almost as if they were annoyed at her.

"Only residents of wall Sina permitted unless you have special permission." One of them said dismissively, looking back to his cards.

"Yeah, well get off your ass and let me in." She scoffed, holding up her wall Sina citizenship papers with a smug smirk. And when she says she has never seen a group of men get up so fast, she means it.

"Go right on through, ma'am." They say simultaneously, clearing the way for her horse.

"Don't be so rude to people next time," she says scoldingly. "You might end up being rude to the wrong person." They all nod and watch as she flicks the reigns and slinky starts to trot through the gate.

"Have a nice day!" They call out to her, making her wave over her shoulder at them.

"You too!" She replies, whipping the reign one more time to make Slinky run, scaring some noble people who are walking along the pristine cobblestone pavement.

"Watch yourself, scout!" A man yelled as she rode by, making her laugh slightly.

"You have a nice day too sir!"

Y/n ties her horse to a pole in the street, stroking his once more bouncing toward the large white building, a large cross above the large entrance door. A hospital. The only hospital within all three walls. Sure, there were doctors and midwives in each town, but this is the only real hospital in the walls.

Entering the building, she beelined toward the reception desk, leaning her forearms on the white wood countertop as she looked down at the woman doing paperwork behind the desk.

"Hey," she announced, gaining the woman's attention. "Nice to see you again Mary!" She grinned at the woman who smiled politely back ta her.

"Y/n!" The lady smiled. "I haven't seen you since you were discharged!" The woman stands up and waves someone over, a young lady with chestnut hair tied neatly in a high bun came rushing over, wearing the same white knee-length nurse dress and stockings as Mary.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾promises☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙   (Levi X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara