𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᒪᗴᗩᏙᗴ

Gabi sulked, holding tightly into her second ice cream cone of the day as she followed along her friends, Galliard and Pieck, Reiner walking by her side.

The sun was almost completely set and they were making their way towards the centre square of the internment zone to watch Willy Tybur's speech.

"What's wrong, Gabi?" Reiner asked quietest as they stopped for a moment. Reiner was silently grieving his wallet but couldn't stand to see Gabi walking around so solemnly.

"The new doctor we got assigned to is leaving to go back home..." she grumbled. "Wherever home is."

Reiner furrowed his brows. "The doctor..?" He asked himself, fighting to not deadpan at the young girl.

"What's so special about the doctor?" He asked her, making her silk further.

"I dunno," she huffed. "She's got an older sister or mom vibe about her. She lets me hang out in her office sometimes and just talks to me."

Reiner sighed at her, watching as the ice cream in her hand melted slightly, threatening to drip onto her skin.

"She's a good Marleyan..." Gabi whispered under her breath.

"When does she leave?" Reiner asked her, earning a shrug in response. "Why don't you go say goodbye?"

Gabi thought for a moment, only being brought back to her senses when ice cream dripped onto her hand, a shock of cold shooting through her.

"Good idea!" She shoved her ice cream into Reiner's hand. "I'll be back in time for the announcement!"

Y/n pushed her hair from her face as she finished filling in a document at the reception of the doctor's office.

"You really won't stay?" Mary asked with a frown, looking at the page as y/n handed it to her.
"I could double your pay!"
Y/n laughed awkwardly at Mary's desperation.

"Sorry, Mary, it's really not about the work." She explained as Mary frowned deeper.

"But, Mary." Y/n reached forward and placed a hand on Mary's shoulder, gripping it tightly with a serious expression. "Leave Liberio. Now."

Face contorting in shock, Mary is left stunned as y/n stalks out of the building, leaving an eerie silence in her wake.

"DOCTOR Y/N!!!" Glancing up, y/n raises her eyebrows in surprise as Gabi comes bounding towards her, tackling her in a bear hug, but y/n barely moved.

"Hey Gabi!" She greeted the girl, patting her head. "You missed your last real appointment yesterday."

Gabi frowned, her ears turning red as she looked at the ground, kicking a pebble with her foot.
"I can early and heard you talking to some people about leaving."

"Oh..." y/n sighed. "I'm sorry Gabi, i enjoyed working in Liberio but life just has other plans for me."

Gabi still didn't look at her, pursing her lips tightly.

"Speaking of life." Y/n looked around wearily before leaning down to whisper to the shorter girl.
"Stay away from the internment zone, Gabi, leave Liberio if you can."

"What?!" Gabi jumped away, staring at y/n's serious face. "What do you mean? Where would I even go? I can't leave the internment zone without reason never mind leave Liberio!"

"I can't tell you." She sighed. "Just leave, now."

"What are you saying!?" Gabi slapped her hand away from her shoulder. "Just tell me what going on."

"Oi!" The two turning around to see a short dark haired man wearing a long cape.

"Who's that..?" Gabi whispered as y/n began to walk towards him.

"Goodbye, Gabi." Y/n waved at her. "Hopefully this is he last time we see each other."

Gabi watched as y/n joined the man and they began to walk off, leaving her standing there in the setting sun and deserted streets.

"What was that all about..?" She muttered to herself as she made her way back into the internment zone, the guards greeting her as she entered the gates, reming her that Willy Tybur's speech would begin soon.

Pushing through the crowd, Gabi found her friends at the front of the crowd and sat down by them.
"Where's Falco and Reiner?" She asked, earning a shrug from them both.

"Falco took Reiner off somewhere to show him something a few minutes ago." Udo explained, making Gabi nod.

"And where we're you?" Gabi glanced over her shoulder to see Pieck, Zeke, Colt and Porco all staring at her, though it was Pieck who had spoken.

"I went to go to talk to Dr Y/n," Gabi muttered, slightly annoyed as she thought back on the interaction. "She's leaving so I wanted to say goodbye."

"She's leaving?" Porco repeated, sighing. "Too bad, I was gonna ask her out."

Gabi rolled her eyes at him.
"She's married." She stated. "And she's a Marleyan."

Porco shrugged indifferently just as the curtain on the stage began to rise and the crowd simmered down into silence as an orchestra on stage began to play.

"Commander Maggath sent me." They all looked over to see a tall soldier in a hat staring down at them. "He needs his Eldian warriors."

"Willy..." y/n chuckled as she sat on the edge of a rooftop, listing to Tybur's speech being echoed around the internment zone through the announcement speakers.
"What kind of a name is that? Might as well have called him Dick or Penis!"

She glanced up with a grin to see Levi giving her side eye, rolling his eyes at her childishness but barely managed to hold back his own smirk.

"I've always hated my blood. And I more than anyone have wished my race would disappear."

"How brainwashed can you really be?" Y/n scoffed, the applauds from the crowd reaching their ears even though the stage wasn't within their sights.

Levi glanced at her, turning to face her as he set up his thunder spears in their holsters on his arm.
"Do you still think they deserve this, y/n?" Levi asked her. "That all these people deserve to die?"

"I know what Eren's doing is wrong." She said, looking down at the people walking through the street stalls below.
"I would never stand by and let him do this, but deep down I agree with him."

Levi grimaced, furrowing his brows at her as she continued.
"But even more so, I hate the Eldians of Marley for allowing themselves to be used as fodder."

Screeching roars blasted throughout the streets and y/n got to her feet, pulling off her cape to reveal her ODM gear and thunder spears.

"That's our cue, Levi."