𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎬXᏢᎬᎠᏆᎢᏆᎾN

Whispers swarm through the air as the large crowds of people part from the roads, a loud bell chiming in the back as the trotting of horses come to a stop.

"It's the scouts!" Someone yells, most likely calling someone over.

"These are the bastards out taxes get wasted on?" Another scoffed, the muttering getting louder.

Levi watched from y/n's left as she bit her lip to prevent a grin breaking out on her face, gripping her reigns almost excitedly.

Her eyes peeled up slightly as she saw a familiar face in the crowd.

"MR YEAGER!" She called out suddenly, standing in her stirrups and waving frantically at the passing family of three. "IM FINALLY GETTING BACK INTO ACTION!"

The brunet man smiled his wife looking rather confused as their son tried to get a better look at the scouts.

"THAT'S GREAT!" He called back, laughing. "DONT GET YOURSELF KILLED!"

"I DONT PLAN ON IT DOC!" She winked, some of the crowd chuckling when she dropped back into her saddle.

She watched as Grisha picked up his son and placed him on his shoulders to let him see, the small boy grinning, showing off a missing tooth.

Y/n's eyes widened and she could feel her throat close up when she looked at the boy's eyes.

"Isabelle..." she paused in surprise before she shook her head and grinned cheekily at the child.

"His eyes," Levi spoke suddenly, making her turn around to see him staring at the kid. "They're just like hers."

"Yeah," y/n nodded. "That's what I was thinking."

"SCOUTS!" The two looked up to see Shadis raise his sword in the air for everyone's attention.

The large brick gate started to grumble, slowly raiding from the ground, light flooding from beneath it as the crest of Wall Maria disappeared, the gate fully risen.

"HEAD OUT!" He swung his swords down, whipping his reigns as his horse took off.

A lot of the scouts let out a battle cry, taking off after him and outside the wall.

"Hey," Levi spoke. "Don't die."

Y/n looked at him owlishly for a moment before smiling widely and nodding.

"Like I said, I don't plan to." Looking straight ahead again, she adjusted herself in the saddle as a flare went off, a red smoke trail appearing in the sky.

"TWELVE METER TITAN UP AHEAD!"
Y/n grinned, staring at the naked giant that was getting ever closer to the front lines.

"I'm just looking forward to boosting my kill count." She looked toward the  sputtering Levi who watched her stand on the saddle of her horse, pulling out her swords.

"ITS MINE!" She yelled, pulling the trigger on her swords, stabbing it right into the shoulder of the Titan.

Levi watched as she was flung through the air at high speeds, contorting her body as she retracted her wires, spinning around to its nape and using both of her swords to almost decapitate it.

"Good job, cadet!" Shadis yelled as the Titan corpse hit the ground, her whistling for her horse.

"That's my hundredth solo kill!" She cheered, jumping up and down like a child on the corpse, steam rising around her as her horse arrived.