𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗪIᔕǤᑌᔕ丅IᑎǤ ᗰᗴᑎ

Huddled together by the the wall, slightly off to the side of the gate into trost, everyone stood outside of a carriage, waiting waiting Jean and armin to step out of it and rejoin them.

As they stepped out of the carriage, armin was bright red in the face, covering himself uncomfortably while dressed in some of Historia's clothes, a pink skirt and white blouse while also wearing a blonde wig.

Jean, on the other hand, was dressed as he normally would but now wearing a brown wig to match eren.

"Why does horse face jeep dressing as me?!" Eren yelled, marching up to Jean, standing side by side with him.
"We look nothing alike with his horseface!"

Jean immediately whipped his head to him, face contorted in anger.

"I don't have a horseface!" He yelled, the two of them beginning to yell loudly at each other.

Y/n doubled over in laughter, making the two boys stop and look at her.

"You have the same temper  thats for sure!" She commented, the two immediately blushing and grumbling quietly.

"Anyway!" Y/n turned to historia, gesturing for her to go inside the cart. "You and eren need to get in there and follow behind us in a little bit."

Historia nodded silently, following eren intot he cart, one of Hange's squad members taking the initiative to drive the cart, pulling his hood up as he walked past everyone.

"We'll get a head start," levi nodded at the driver. "Keep a gap between us."

The man nodded in understanding and the rest of the group quickly made their way into trost, maneuvering through the bustling city whilst the rest of Hange's squad dispersed to follow along on the rooftops.

Y/n trailed along beside levi, the cadets following them closely.

"Try not to walk clustered together, we'll stand out." Levi explained, chasing the rest of them to fall back a decent amount.

"It must be the kings' coronation anniversary." Y/n commented, glancing at all of the banners and royal flags hanging throughout the bustling city.

"That's why there's so many people." Levi scoffed, glancing at the people around them, all celebrating.

"LISTEN! can I have your attention please?!"

Y/n and levi glanced to their left where a large crowd had accumulated jnfront of a small wooden stage, two MPs standing on it and yelling for everyone's attention.

"The king is handing out the Royal Family's reserves! Get in line, there's plenty to go around!"

Y/n rolled her eyes, groaning as the citizens of trost cheered and hailed the king for his 'generosity'.

"The king doenst even speak." Y/n recalled the one and only time she had ever been face to face with the king.
He hadn't said a word or even acknowledged there was people in the room with him, his five ambassadors speaking for him qnd congratulating her father for his hospital work uncomfortably.

Her father had even been making snarky remarks to, ironically, Rod Reiss who had been sweating nervously the entire time.

The group continued their way along the streets, swerving through alleyways and zig-zagging through stalls.
There was even a couple of times something had caught y/n's eyes and she made a mental note to come back another day.