𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᎻᎬᎷ

Y/n and Hange press their ears against the door, the cold wooden surface freezing their skin as they try to listen to the conversation going on inside.
The voices inside were muffled, they could tell who they belonged to but not what was being said.

Some of the cadets walking by gave the two elder women strange looks or laughed at their eagerness and shamelessness to listen in on the commander.

Y/n glanced at Hange, pouting at the fact she couldn't hear what was being said and Hange nodded in silent agreement to her reaction.

The door was quickly flung open and the two women toppled into the room, falling face-first onto the floor, causing them to groan loudly.

Levi glared down at the two of them, arms crossed over his chest, though he looked rather amused by the situation.

"It's rude to eavesdrop," Erwin said from behind his desk, watching as they get up, stifling a chuckle.

"That hurt like a bitch," Hange huffed, rubbing her chin that too most of the impact.

"We wouldn't have had to eavesdrop if you let us listen!" Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes in annoyance, trying to hold back a snort but failing miserably and laughing loudly.

"It was a private matter," Erwin said. "But if Levi can choose to tell you himself."

Y/n immediately snapped her head around to Levi and jumped over to him, silently pleading him to tell her.

Levi narrowed his eyes at her and took in a deep breath, holding it before exhaling.
"Eyebrows is making me a squad captain."

Y/n and Hange's jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

"NO FRICKEN WAY!" Y/n yelled.
"THAT'S GREAT, LEVI!" She wrapped her arms around him and lifted him up and spun him around.

"Put me down!" He demanded, struggling to pull away for her before she abruptly let him go, making him stumble before quickly regaining his balance.

"Are you getting an office?" Levi nodded. "OOOH! We should go get the stuff to decorate it!" She grinned at him.

Levi held back a smile as he watched her ramble on about all of the things they should get for his new office.
He tilted her head slightly as he looked at her.

"So, who're you going to pick for your squad?" Hange asked, slapping her hand over y/n's mouth to shut her up.

The adoring look disappeared from his face to a more neutral one as he looked to the brunette woman.

"Shit if I know," Levi scoffed. "I haven't even thought about it yet."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, pushing Hange's hand away.
"You haven't decided yet?"

"You aren't going to pick y/n?" Hange snorted.

Levi looked as if the cogs in his brain had stopped working at Hange's words.
"Do...you want to join my squad..?"

"No," Y/n said bluntly. "But you should go choose other people!"
She grabs him by the hands and held them in front of her, practically jumping up and down.
"Let's go look at the cadets, I think they're training!"

The four of them stood at the edge of the training field, observing the cadets as they sparred, y/n stroking her chine with narrowed eyes.

"Anyone catching your eye?" Erwin asked, glancing down at the raven-haired man.

Levi watched the cadets with narrowed eyes, arms folded across his chest. He wasn't overly intrigued by anyone but he did have a few ideas.

He had kept looking back to two boys who were in the midst of sparring each other and were currently tied with who was winning.

"Them." He nodded his head in the direction of them, the other three immediately looking toward that direction.

"Gunther and Eld?" Y/n hummed. "Good choice, good choice..."

"Let's move on to the cadets doing ODM gear training," Erwin said, walking toward the edge of the surrounding forest, everyone following after him.

Pushing through the trees and shrubbery, Levi uses his ODM gear to hoist himself onto a high up tree branch, leaving the other three behind on the ground.

He watches the cadets swinging by on the ODM gear, some slicing the leather necks of the fake titans and others just practising different techniques to go faster with less gas and the like.

"Chumps," he thought, rather unimpressed by their skills, shoulders slumping slightly.
He'd rather get this done sooner rather than later and he needs more than two cadets to form a squad. Four at the very least.

About to give up and move on to the cadets cleaning the stables, he stopped at the sight of two familiar cadets whipping past him, his hair flying every which way from the sudden gust of wind.
He trailed his gaze after them, watch as they stop by hooking themselves onto trees, one across from the other.

The girl with the bob haircut, who knew as Petra, looked rather annoyed about something her companion had said, thought Olou looked rather pleased with himself and was rambling on.

"SHUT UP!" Petra yelled, brows knitted together in frustration, paining her free ODM wire into the tree beside his head, startling him and causing him to bite his tongue.

Levi watched with a blank expression as Olou sputtered and cried with blood gushing from his mouth.

"Oi!"

Y/n, Hange and Erwin both looked up to see Levi drop down in front of them, pointing towards Olou and Petra who were both freaking out over the huge amount of blood coming from the boy's mouth.

"Those two." He said. "I want them."