𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗪᗩᗰᗰI丅

"You ready?" Y/n whispered under her breath, her hands tightly latched onto one of Levi's, stroking her thumb over his knuckles.

"Yeah.." levi nodded as she dropped her hands and let him go.

Looking over to the latch in the ground, carpet that once covered it kicked aside before hange made her way over and dropped to a crouch beside the door, Y/n and levi following her moves while the others guarded the dimly lit Chapel, armin busy crafting away at their new weapon.

"Reiss and eren should be inside," hange said, the gas lamp in her hand jolting at she set it on the ground.
"Hopefully the layout is close to my predictions."

Y/n looked over at armin, who was looking at them with a stern expression, his hand pressed against the wooden contraption beside him.

"Hipefukky they work," y/n said, standing up and dustingbherself up. "They took a while to make."

"Is everyone ready? Cause you're all about to stain your hands." The cadets stared at levi, pale and slightly shaken as they looked to him.
"I guess that's a yes."

Levi and hange stood up, quietly opening the latch and heading down the stairs, everyone following after them except for armin who was in charge of rolling the barrels down the stairs.

"Wait for our signal." Y/n said to him, earning a nod before she disappeared down the stairs.

Upon reaching the bottom, following after the flickering gas lamp that hange was holding, she rejoined the group.
Levi looked to her, nodding before she yelled up the stairs:

"NOW!"

the rumbling sound to the barrels banging loudly down the stairs, and levi kicked open the door at the bottom, allowing obnoxiously bright glowing light to come into the room.

Hange quickly opened the gas lamp, allowing sasha to light one of her arrows on fire just as the barrels came barrelling down the stairs and out the door, banging on the crystal floor.

Sprinting out into the open, levi and Y/n lead the way, Sasha right behind them with her flaming arrow which she shot into one of the barrels, subsequently causing it to explore and create a thick cloud of black smoke from the gunpowder inside.

Levi and Mikasa took off, flying in the same direction.

Armin soon joined them downstairs with bags of signal flairs, all of them beginning to shoot them into the dark smoke, causing streak of colour to appear and block the enemies vision.

"THIRTY FIVE TOTAL!" levi called from somewhere in the smoke.
"IN THE UPPER PARTS OF THE PILLARS, CONTINUE THE PLAN!"

Quickly, they equipped their ODM gear and followed after him and mikasa, although the enemy immedietly spread out and yelled out their own plan.

From behind, sasha shot another arrow, causing the second barrel to go off.

Y/n equipped her swords, reeling them back as she approached a man from behind, slashing them down on his back and making him scream before falling into the smoke and out of her sight.

She grimaced as the blood splattered against her face, but she pushed on, taking out the soldiers one by one, their screams like nails on a chalk board in her head.

Soon, most of the enemy had been wiped out, and the end of their massacre seemed rather close, ut was relieving. But that breath of fresh air was quickly over when the the sound of joyful yelling followed by a gunshot echoed through the room, bouncing off of the crystal walls.