𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎪᏴᎾᏌᎢ ᎷᎬ?

"Ahh~" the loud sound of clapping skin filled the room as y/n shoved her face into the mattress, her hands pinned above her head.

"Be quiet." A sharp slap connected with her ass cheek, making her whimper loudly as Levi tightened his grip on her hands. "You're just a needy brat aren't you?"

Y/n didn't respond as he violently slammed into her, eyes rolling into the back of her head while her eyelids fluttered.

"Answer me." He growled, slapping her again and continuing to violently ram into her.

"Y-yes!" She cried, vision becoming blurry with tears. "I'm just a needy brat!"

Levi snorted lightly, accepting the answer before letting go of her wrists and entangling his finger in her hair and pulling harshly.

"You take my cock so well, baby." He pulled her head back to get a perfect view of her eyes rolling back again.

"P-please," she whimpered. "I'm close.."

Ramming in and out of her, earning a string of high pitched moans and whimpers.

"Cum for me, baby." Y/n whimpers, nodding as best she can with his hand in her hair as he continues to pump in and out.

"A-aH!" She squeals, clenching her eyelids closed as she feels herself finish, Levi's thrusts coming to a slow, jittering stop, leaving the two of them to breathe heavily.

"Hey," y/n groaned slightly, peaking her eyes open as someone shakes her shoulder. "Hey, get up dumbass."

Launching upright in her bed, her forehead smacks into Levi's, making him hiss and step back, covering his forehead with his hand and eyes clenched closed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He scowled, rubbing the sore spot, opening his eyes and vision slightly blurred from them watering but he blinked it away.

"S-sorry!" Y/n yelped, her voice so high it almost hurt Levi's ears.
Narrowing his eyes at her, he noticed her face is completely red and steam was practically radiating off of her.

"I-I'm gonna go meet Hange!" She jumped out of bed, tripping on her sheets and falling on her face in front of Levi.

"Ow..." she whined, sitting up onto her knees.

"Why are you acting weird?" Levi scowled, looking down at her as she looks up at him.

"I'm not acting weird!" She denies, but can't help but look straight ahead, at his crotch before she scrambles to her feet. "IM GONNA GO NOW!"

Swiping up her uniform, she grabs her boots and swings the door open, sprinting out into the hallway and out of sight.

Levi quirked an eyebrow but ultimately sighed and shook his head, walking out of the room and closing the door after him, heading to the mess hall.

Getting his food and seating himself across frown Erwin where they usually sit, he gets to eating his breakfast.

"Where are the other two?" Erwin asks, referring to y/n and Hange.

Levi just shrugs, grabbing his cup by the rim and sipping quietly.
Erwin raised an eyebrow but just shakes his head and looks down at the paper in his hands.

"The dumbass was acting weird this morning," Levi said. "She ran out to go see four eyes and haven't seen her since."

"When was this?" Erwin asks. "Why was she acting weird?"