𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᎻᎬ ᏚᏟᎪᎡ

Petra screamed at the top of her lungs, stumbling and grasping onto Olou for support as they stepped as far back as possible.

"I thought you said it was a small scar?!" Olou gagged slightly.

"Oh, did I say small?" Y/n did a 360° spin to show it off. "I meant life-threatening. Like really life-threatening! My guts were almost falling out, you could have worn me like a suit!"

Hange slapped her hand over her mouth, her and Erwin trying oh so desperately not to laugh whenever one of the recruits threw up.

Sitting on the grass by the ODM gear shed, the sound of Petra's scream echoed in y/n's mind as she used a cloth to clean her ODM gear, her hand subconsciously covering her stomach.

"It's not that bad right?" She asked herself, face scrunching up. "Sure it's awful but not throwing up worthy..."

Her bottom lip wobbled as she bit down on it to try to stop it, continuing to clean her gear for a moment before pulling out one of the blades.

Delicately dragging the cloth along the blade repeatedly, beginning to see her reflection in the metal.

"I think it gonna look badass." Y/n grins. "I'm gonna be all like 'hey, look at my awesome scar, I got it fighting a titan' and everyone is gonna think I'm so cool!" She laughed gleefully, making the two men chuckle.

"Ow!" She hissed, glancing down as a small droplet of blood came from the top of her finger where she pricked the tip of the blade.

Bringing her finger to her mouth, she quickly sucks away the blood before continuing on with polishing her blades.

One by one, she checked her reflection in the metal before sliding them all back into place, she stood and gathered up all of her equipment.

With the hunks of machinery scooped up in her arms, she steps into the shed to put her gear away, awkwardly bumping into someone.

"Sorry!" She laughed slightly, glancing at the person. "Oh, Petra, hey."

The girl looked away awkwardly, an uneasy expression on her face.
"Hi, l/n..."

Y/n merely smiled at her before plopping her gear in its usual place, fixing her clothes and spinning around again.

Petra couldn't help but stare, unable to tear her eyes away from y/n's stomach, her face pale and sweating slightly.

Opening her mouth to speak, she decided against it and mutters a 'see ya' before rushing out of the shed, leaving the e/c eyed woman to stare at the wall.

With a shaky breath, y/n wraps both of her arms around her stomach and stumbles out just as another girl steps in, a sickly feeling washing over her.

"Hey y/n!" The familiar chipper voice of Hange called out as she walked toward her. "What's up?" She placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not feeling good," Y/n whispered, pushing past her and running off toward the main building again.

Hange watched her run off, hand still in the place where she touched her shoulder, a flabbergasted look on her face.

"Well, that was weird." She glanced at her hand, slowly lowering it again and walking off to grab her ODM gear.

Hange walked into the mess hall for dinner, quickly getting her tray and taking a seat beside Levi and across from Erwin.