𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎾFF

Y/n looked out the window from Levi's office, watching his attempts to teach his squad some of his hand to hand combat techniques, though none of them seemed to be getting the hang of it, but Petra seemed to be better than the three boys.

Grinning and laughing slightly y/n looked away from the group and stepped away from the open window, turning towards the new desk again and trailing her fingers across the shiny lacquered wood.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out two patches of fabric with the wings of freedom on them, placing them into the empty top drawer.

"They probably wouldn't believe it," she thought to herself with a smile.
"That Levi and I are dating and that he's a squad captain now..."

She slid the drawer closed again, though her hand hovered on it for a while.
"I think they'd be proud of him though."

Walking around the desk, y/n made her way into the attached bedroom and looked at the small white bag with black ribbon handles sat neatly on the freshly made bed.

The bag almost made her nervous, yet excited at the same time. She'd never had anything like this before, not really, she'd never needed it.
Hopefully, it looked good.

Levi watched as the four teenagers run off to the mess hall, eager to get away from their training and enjoy their dinner and get to know each other.

Sighing, he reached up to drag a hand down his face whilst heading back to his office.
Trying to get teenagers to pay attention and stop squabbling was harder than he'd thought, it wasn't until he body-slammed Olou that they had actually started to behave themselves.

And now, on his way to his office, he was preparing himself for a long session of cleaning and missing dinner.

His footsteps echoed through the quiet hallway as he approached the large oak door, a slight breeze trailing through the gaps in the doorframe, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"I didn't leave the window open, did I?" He asked himself, carefully opening the door and stepping into the room. 

The sight of the room caused his eyes to widen slightly, his fingers losing their grip on the doorknob and falling to his side.

A fresh layer of beige paint coated the calls and books filled the once empty shelves, the new desk in front of the open window glimmered in the light and a plush looking sofa sat in the corner.

It was a major upgrade from what it had once been, and he couldn't help but feel his chest swell as a ghost of a smile twitched at his lips.

A soft rustling sound caught his attention, causing him to turn to look at the door beside the sofa that leads to the bedroom and was slightly cracked open.

Silently closing the office door, he walked toward the and stepped into the bedroom and his eyes went wide and his ears went red.

A giant bed in the degree of the room had been draped with fresh sheets and fluffy blankets, among two sets of drawers on each side, but that's not where his attention had gone to.

Off to the side, standing in front of a full-body mirror with her back to him, y/n was examining her reflection, turning and twisting slightly as she ran her hands over her body.

Looking at herself, y/n ran her fingertips along the nude coloured satin garter belt that sat on her waist, holding up the mesh stocking on her legs.

"It covers my scar at least..." she admired the way the long-lined bra cupped her breasts before she turned her body to look at the back of the underwear.

Glancing into the mirror once more her eyes trail up and stop dead in their tracks, hovering over Levi's reflection and watching as he stands in the open doorway.

"Levi!?" She whispered around, bumping into the mirror with her back. "Well, this is embarrassing..!"

Rubbing her neck sheepishly, she avoided eye contact with the dark-haired man.

"What are you doing?" He asked suddenly.

"Uhm..." y/n pursed her lips tightly, rocking on her heels. "I was trying on the new underwear I bought..?"

Levi stared at her, his eyes trailing up and down her exposed skin, making him swallow nervously, ears burning hot and hands shaking.

"Well," he started walking closer. "Why would you buy something like that?"

Y/n tensed up at his teasing words, pouting at him as he got closer.

"Are you really gonna ask me that?" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling rather exposed.
"I think we both know why."

Levi placed his hands on her waist and looked down at her, his boots making him that little bit taller for the time being.

She inhaled sharply at the feeling of his ice-cold hands and tried her best to maintain unwavering eye contact.

"It's nice," he whispered, fiddling with the hem of the garter belt.

"But it would look better off..."