𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗰIIᒪI丅ᗩᖇƳ ᗰᗝ丅ᕼᗴᖇ

It felt like thousands of pins were stabbing into her skin, clawing at her face as the heat from the steam blowing in their direction burned at her skin.

She was surprised she wasn't burning to death with the heat.

"EREN!" She could faintly hear Jean shouting, him no Connie yelling at eren who was sat on the floor.
"GET OVER YOURSELF!"

Levi gripped tighter onto Y/n's arms and clothes as eren clambered to his feet, running to the edge of the platform and biting his hand, screaming as he turned into a titan, scream transforming into a bone chilling shriek.

Y/n watched as Rod Reiss' titan tore through the ceiling, exposing the dark sky above them.

"It'll cave in..." y/n thought to herself, clenching her jaw in disdain.

"Levi!" She yelled for his attention over the sounds of Eren's roars.

"I-" she cut herself off at the sight of large blue crystals coming from Eren, his titan body turning into the same crystal.

"He's doing it..." her and levi whsipered simultaneously, allowing her to breathe a huge sigh of relief and slump to the ground as Eren reinforced the ceiling.

Levi placed his palm on her head, releasing a deep breath as the smoke settled, allowing a clear view of Eren's crystallised titan.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled, swooping onto his nape with her ODM gear to start shipping him out, Jean rushing over to help.

Clambering out of the opening Connie and Sasha had found, levi pulls y/n to her feet, helping her onto the grass, only for the ground to rumble and shake, causing her to wobble.

"What the fuck was that?!" She asked, whirring around to look ahead, stomach dropping when she seen the gigantic hole in the ground, stretching for miles as a ball of smoke billowed in the distance, another thunderous tremor shaking the ground not long after.

"Is it...crawling towards the wall?!" She asked levi, whipping her head between the distant smoke and levi.

"Looks like it." He scoffs. " the ugly bastard is too weak to even walk, how pathetic."

Y/n watched with narrowed eyes as she watch Rod Reiss' titan tear through the ground, setting trees ablaze in the distance.

Levi turned to walk off and help the other while she stayed still, rethinking her interactions with the Reiss family.

She recalled how her father told her of the Family's sudden death in a fire during her recovery after wall Maria fell.
Though, he seemed rather haunted in the telling.

"Rod reiss is an intolerable incel of a man." Her mother had scoffed one day, by passing the family in the street of wall sina after the older man nodded at them.

Y/n sighed, shaking her head and returning to the group who were now ready to depart, some of them setting up the carriage they had taken there.

"HANGE!" Y/n called, seeing the woman trying to get onto the kart herself, shrugging off Moblit.

"Let us help you!" She said, jogging over to the pair.

"I'm fine." Hange insisted, applying pressure to her shoulder and struggling onto the kart.
"Don't worry about me."

Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes as she got on after her, kneeling beside her to take over pressure holding the wound.

"Moblit, see if you can find any of Erwin's squad and point them in our direction." Y/n said, earning a nod, the man saluting to Hange before running off in the opposite direction.