𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎾFFᏆᏟᎬ ᎡᎪᏆᎠ

A choked gasp tore through the silent room as Levi launched himself upright in his bed, sweating and shirt clinging to his back.

Clutching at his chest, he gasps violently to try and catch his breath as his eyes slowly adjust the pitch-black room.

"Fuck..." he sighs heavily, surveying the darkened room before his eyes land on y/n who was laying with her back next to him.

Slipping out of his bed and walking towards her, he pokes her shoulder until she lets out a small noise, stretching and sitting up.

"Levi..." she croaks, still mostly asleep. "What is it?"

Crossing his arms over his chest, he tenses his shoulders and looked away from her, glaring out the window.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asks quietly, voice barely a whisper. "Please?"

Letting out a sleepy laugh, y/n nods and shuffles over, allowing his to slip onto the mattress before she throws the blankets over the two of them.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asks, pulling him into her chest and stroking his hair gently.

"N..no," he chokes, unsure of what to do with himself, wrapping his arms around her to hug her back, eyes still wide open.

"It's ok," y/n continues to stroke his hair, her eyes fluttering shut tiredly. "You don't have to."

After a few minutes of the two of them laying together silently, y/n's hand eventually stops stroking Levi as she falls asleep again, but Levi stayed awake.

With his ear pressed against her chest, he listens to her heartbeat, the rhythmical beating effectively calming his nerves and his hands slowly stop shaking.

"Hey," He whispers, pulling away from the embrace, the cool air hitting his face. "Oi, dumbass."

Y/n didn't respond, still asleep despite his quiet prompts, making him smile as he reaches up to brush some of her hair from her face.

"Goodnight..."

Y/n groaned loudly as she stretched out her legs and back, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Opening up her eyes and allowing them to adjust to the sunlight flooding the room, she sees that Levi is still asleep with his back to her.

"Good morning," she puts her chin on his arm, smiling at him when he takes a side glance at her.

"Go away," he said raspily. "I'm still tired."

Y/n snickered, about to lie back down herself before the door slammed open and Hange ran into the room.

"ERWIN WENT OUT FOR SOME BUSINESS!" She yelled, grinning widely at them, glasses fogged.

"Who cares? Get out, four-eyes." Levi groans, throwing the pillow at her to which she caught it.

"What do you mean 'who cares?!" She mimicked his deeper voice.
"We get to take over his office!"

Y/n and Levi slowly started to look at each other, a grin breaking out onto
y/n's face.

"Fine," Levi sits up. "We'll meet you there four-eyes."

"OOH!" Y/n pulled a book off of the bookshelf by the window. "It's a book on the outside world!"

The room had been completely messed up from its previously organised fashion from y/n and Hange rummaging through all of his stuff.

"I still wanna see what's in his bedroom." Hange groaned, scavenging through his desk drawer.
"I can't believe he locks it." She huffed.

"To keep out freaks like you," Levi scoffs, throwing his arm onto the back of the sofa he was sitting on, leg crossed over the other as he watches the two women do their own thing.
"You better clean this up before he gets back."

"Yeah, yeah," Hange waves him off, slamming the drawer shut and moving over to the bookshelf with
y/n. "Don't be such a party pooper."

Levi rolled her eyes at her before starting glancing around the room some more himself.

The walls were covered in beige wallpaper and had nice wood trimmings and door/frames. The floors her pristine and polished, the desk being the same.

"Nicer than the shitty room we're in." He scoffed, standing up abruptly.

"I'm going to make tea." He stated, walking to the door.

"Oh!" Hange started. "I wanna come with you!"

Y/n watched pouting as the two left the room, leaving her to clean up after her and Hange alone.

"Rude..."

Erwin sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose, standing in the open doorway of his office.

"Hey, Erwin!" Y/n grinned, upside down in his chair with her legs thrown over the back.

"Y/n..." he greets curtly, stepping into the room and closing the door.
"Now, if you don't mind I need to use my desk."

"Hmmm." She hummed. "Well, there are other chairs." She gestured to the two seats sat on the other side of the desk placed for visitors.

Inhaling harshly through his nose, the blond sits at one of the seat and places his paperwork down on the desk, watching as y/n adjusted herself to sit upright.

"How can I help you today sir?" She asked mockingly, stroking her chin, earning a deadpan glance.

"Hilarious." He snorted slightly, making y/n scrunch her face up cheekily as she grins.

The door opens again and Levi steps into the room with Hange following behind him, the brunette carrying a tray of cups and a metal teapot.

"Look, eyebrows is here," Levi said as they walked gather into the room, Hange placing the tray onto the table and seating herself beside Erwin.

"Move it," Levi stepped around the desk and lifted y/n from the chair, sitting down and putting her into his lap.

Y/n inhaled sharply, staring straight ahead at Hange with wide eyes who just smirked at her smugly, watching as the h/c haired woman's face practically emitted steam.

"Oh good Lord have mercy on this pussy-"

Erwin cleared his throat as Hange started to pour the tea into four separate cups.

"Do you have to be inappropriate in my chair?" He sighed heavily, looking longingly at his special chair.

Y/n chuckled awkwardly at him, tensing her muscles as her back pressed against Levi's chest.

"So Erwin!" Hange started. "About my Titan experiments!"

Taking the chance of Hange's loud chattering about her Titan obsession to Erwin, Levi leans into y/n's ear.

"What's wrong?" He asks quietly, making her shiver. "Do you want me to move?"

Y/n shook her head, her hair brushing against his cheek, shifting herself to sit sideways, legs over the arm of the chair to look at him.
"It's ok, I just didn't expect it."

She reaches over to the desk and grabs a teacup, passing it to her before grabbing her own, shakily bringing it to her lips.

"Could get used to this..."