𝕺𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕺𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏆNᎢᎡᎾᎠᏌᏟᎢᏆᎾNᏚ

The h/c haired girl puffs loudly as she continues to avoid attacks from her sparring partner: a guy her age that was at least twice her height and size.

"How's your dad?" She asks, blocking a punch with the hand she held a wooden knife in.
"He seemed good last time I saw him."

The guy scowled, carelessly swing a punch which she caught swiftly, placing the wooden knife between her teeth and spinning him around, using her free hand to grab his opposite shoulder.

He yells out as she pulls his arm tighter, using this distraction to swipe his legs out from underneath him, him falling on his face.

The guy groans loudly into the dirt in pain as y/n takes a seat on his back, strangling his and taking a fistful of his hair to pull his head up just enough to place the wooden knife at his throat.

"I win." She stands up and throws the knife into the dirt. "Again."
The guy groans as he struggles to get to his feet, rubbing his bruising nose.

"Whatever," he grumbles, heading off to the hospital wing to get his nose checked out, leaving her standing alone, giving the girl a chance to cringe in pain and clutch her abdomen.

"L/n!" A stern voice calls out, causing her to stiffen and turn to face the owner of said voice, in a salute, ignoring the pain in her lower stomach.

"Sir!" She says in a loud, clear voice as she looks up at Commander Keith Shadis.

"At ease soldier." Y/n nods and allows her arms to fall limp at her sides.
"I have a job for you."

"Really?!" She asks happily, staring up at him with sparkling eyes. She liked getting jobs as long as they weren't too taxing. "I'd be happy to help!"

"These three are our newest recruits." He steps to the side to let her see a group of two males and one girl, Captain Erwin, section commander Mike and some other soldiers standing guard around them.

"They're thugs from the underground," Erwin says, making
y/n tilt her head curiously as she, not-so-secretly, studies them.
"Levi, Furlan Church and Isabelle Magnolia."

The tallest is a guy with sandy blond hair, a sharp jawline and blue eyes, he was glancing around at the soldiers around him.
He, like the other two, is wearing the Survey Corps uniform, but none of them had their straps on.

The girl is slightly younger-looking, with auburn-y hair pulled into two short pigtails at the back of her head, she had a rounder face and large turquoise eyes as she looked around in excitement.

Finally, y/n shifted her gaze to the third guy, he wasn't much shorter than y/n, his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at Erwin with a hateful gaze, though his expression was black.

His raven black hair styled into an undercut with curtain bangs slightly off to his right side.
His complexion is a lot paler than the other two and his gunmetal eyes were more narrowed.

"Magnolia will be joining you in your dorm," Shadis said, gaining y/n's attention once again. "I want you to show her around and keep her out of trouble."

"What about the other two?" Y/n asks, frowning.

"Flagon's taking them." Nodding, y/n steps toward Isabelle and holds out her hand for Isabelle to shake it.