𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

The scouts shuffled through the streets of wall rose. Or, what was left of them.

The handful of soldiers walked with their heads down, all of them battered and bruised.

The crowd around them whispered, mumbling to each other upon seeing the state of the scouts and the MPs and garrison who had tagged along with them on their mission.

Some of the citizens hurled insults at them, yelling about how they were a disgrace.

Y/n glanced up at them, wheezing in order to breathe, her ribs aching in response.
She stared at the men before darting her glance away again.

As they made their way back into Ehrmich city, greeted by the other Garrison, MP and scout members who watched with horror as the injured group came shuffling in, the gate slamming behind them.

"GET THESE GUYS TO THE MEDICAL WING!"
Someone had called out upon seeing their pathetic state, multiple people running off towards one of the buildings.

Everyone slipped off of their horses, having them taken to the stables for them.
Erwin was quickly lead away by a panicked nurse seeing he was probably the worst off at the moment.

Y/n's eyes drooped, threatening to snap shut and felt as though they'd never open again with how heave they were.
Her head pounded, skull thumping and blurring her vision.

Searing pain shot from her ribs, spreading through her entire body as Levi violently collided into her, holding her tightly, pushing her head into his shoulder.

"I thought I lost you." He gasped, feeling her matted hair with his fingers.
"I really thought you were gone this time."

Y/n Shakily lifted her arms, wrapping them around his back and sobbing violently, dropping all of her weight onto him.

"I lost your gear, I'm sorry..." she cried as levi held her up, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I don't care about the stupid gear." He laughed under his breath.
"I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do if you died."

Y/n continued to cry, soaking his shirt.
Everyone watched, their own lips tumbling as tears laced their eyes.

Levi unwrapped his arms, scooping her up instead and allowing her to keep her face hidden as he carried her to his horse.

"Where are you going?" She asked, sniffling as he placed her on the saddle, getting on in front of her himself.

"These guys are probably overrun." He said, y/n wrapping her arms around him as he took off.
"I'm sure your father would rather you be in his care anyway."

Y/n hummed, opting to not respond and place her cheek against his back and close her eyes again.

"Thank you...levi."

The sun filteredvthrough the dangling blinds of the shiny white hospital room, the light reflecting to ever surface as y/n sat propped up against the pillows of her temporary bed.

Levi was in the corner of the room at a tall bench, pouring tea into two porcelain cups, grabbing them both by the rim as he brought them over.

Y/n accepted the cup, using both hands to hold it as she watched levi sit in the seat next to her.

He was wearing a buttoned shirt and slacks, as usual, but with the top buttons undone and his blaser slung over the back of his chair.

Levi glanced at her, catching her staring and causing her to dart her eyes away and stare into the dark liquid in her cup.