𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Eyes narrowed and trained on the back of the female titan, y/n smirks to herself, making the three teens beside her pale visibly and happier at her in terrified shock.

"Whoever is in that thing is gonna get an earful from me." She says firmly. "I'm telling you."

Jean snickered, desperately trying not to burst out laughing, face turning red

"What? You gonna ground them?" He asked sarcastically, making y/n roll her eyes.

"Yeah, ground their face into the dirt." She tightens her grip on the reigns, about to whip them to make Slinky go faster.

Armin sweats slightly, whipping his head between y/n and the female titan.

"Hey hold on!" He panics, making y/n turn to him.
"She goes for your ODM gear wires, she swatted the other two guys down in cold blood, don't be rash!"

Y/n stares at Armin, eyes wide and mouth agape after him yelling at her, an amused breath of a laugh falling for her lips.

"I-uh- please don't take that the wrong way!" He pleads, furrowing his eyebrows.
"I meant no disrespect, but this is a tough situation and we need to think carefully..."

Y/n looks forward, squinting her eyes to block out the wind and her hair whips violently around her face.
She stared at the female titans back, heart pounding in her ears like a drum and her hands starting to sweat.

"Y'know," she says loudly.
"The only person who bosses me around like that is the commander!"

Armin's face turns bright red, luckily Y/n was still looking straight ahead of her, sparing him the embarrassment.

"Anyway, what do you think the bitch is doing out here?" Y/n asks.

"Well if we know she has the same power as Eren, I think she's got it in for us after seeing how she swatted everyone else down like flies!"

Staring at the back of his horse's head, Armin furrowed his brows in thought before he pales and his face breaks out in a cold sweat.

"Is it possible she's after Eren?" He and y/n said simultaneously, surprising them both and making her laugh.

"Great minds, huh Armin?" She chuckled, earning a lopsided smile and awkward laugh.

"Isn't Eren with levi squad?" Reiner asks Armin, side eyeing him.
"They're spear heading the right wing, or, they were."

Immediately, the other three snap their heads towards Reiner, confused expressions adorning their faces and y/n falls back slightly to be parallel with Reiner, listening in.

"Wait- levi squad?" Jean quips, screwing his face up. "pretty sure you're wrong, big guy. My copy of the plan had them in the left wing.

"That's wrong, cuz my plan had them at the from of the right too..." Armin ponders quietly.
"But what, that doesn't make sense, putting them in the vanguard isn't that smart. Strategically."

Reiner sighs through his nose, shrugging slightly before asking:

"Then...where are they?"

"Where else? The safest position in the formation, which I assume is rear of the centre rank."

Y/n furrows her eyes brows, recalling how levi had been called into a meeting a couple of days prior to discuss the layout plan with Erwin and the section commanders.