𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏢᎡᎬᎢᎢY

Walking into the mess hall the next day, leaning on her crutch with Levi by her side, y/n grinned and waved happily at the awestruck expressions on everyone's face.

"Hey...." she trailed off awkwardly. "How yall doin...?"

The room stayed silent, everyone watching the y/n head toward their usual table where Hange and Erwin were already sat while Levi walked off to get their breakfast.

"Y/n!" Hange greeted cheerily as the injured woman sat across from her. "Good to have you back sista!"

"Agreed." Erwin smiled.

"Well, I'm not fully back, still have to rest, sadly."
Levi sat a tray in front of her before sitting down with his own and leaning back in his chair.

"I contacted your parents," Erwin said abruptly, picking up his glass of water.
"They said they would be coming to visit sometime next week."

"Hell yeah!" Hange cheered. "Do you think your dad will come do some Titan research with me again?!"

Y/n and Levi side glanced at each other amusedly upon the mention of 'titan research' and y/n laughed slightly.

"It's been a year or two since he last heard any of your ramblings so I'm sure he'd be happy to," Y/n assured the blushing woman, her glasses fogged up.

Glancing to Erwin, she took notice of all of the papers and documents that were scattered around him, his pen scribbling his signature frantically before flipping the page.

"What's with the papers?" Levi asked, looking at the piles of documents with distaste evident on his features.

"Well, turns out, to take over as commander I have to do lots of paperwork." Erwin sighed. "And since Shadis left on such short notice, there's even more of it."

"I'm so glad I'm not in a position of authority." Y/n sighed with relief, picking up her spoon.
"I'd hate to do that much paperwork."

"You don't want to be a squad captain someday?" Hange cocked her head to the side.

"I'd like the authority without the responsibility." She said smugly, pointing her spoon at Hange.

"Understandable." Hange hummed.

Erwin glances up at y/n from the paper he was currently writing on, the beginnings of her first name written on a blank line.
Lifting his pen, he drew a large 'X' across the entire page before flipping it.

"Never mind then..."

Y/n sits on the grass at the edge of the training field, watching the newest cadets sparring with each other on the left side of the field.

A shadow suddenly overcast her, blocking out the sun and giving her a chill.

"What are you doing?" She glances up to see Levi standing just to her right.

"Just watching the newbies." She hums as he hesitantly takes a seat beside her on the grass.

"Are they any good?" Levi exhales through his nose to imitate amusement.

"Those two." She points across the training grounds, Levi following the direction her finger was pointing.

Petra and Olou were in the midst of sparring with each other, and it seemed like the taller boy was running his mouth whilst dodging Petra's attacks.

"He should stop rambling," Levi says, narrowing his eyes. "Or he's going to-"

He was cut off by a loud yell as a spurt of blood came from Olou's mouth, followed by panicking from Petra.

"...bite his tongue." Levi finished his sentence, causing y/n to laugh loudly, throwing her head back.

"Ouch." She said through her laughter. "Something tells me that's not the first or last time he'll do that."

Levi glanced at her, staring carefully at her face, a large smile gracing her lips and the cheeky hint of amusement in her eyes as she watched the chaos ensue before them.

Y/n noticed Levi looking at her from the corner of her eyes and turned to face him, eyebrows furrowed and a smug look on her face.

"Hey, Levi." She waved her hand in front of his face to snap him into reality again. "What'cha starin' at?"

"You." He said bluntly.

"Well, I know that!" Y/n rolled her eyes. "But why are you staring at me?"

Levi narrowed his eyes glaring at her as a sudden breeze picked up and swayed her hair slightly.

"You're very pretty." He turned away just in time to see Olou being rushed into the main building with a cloth pressed to his tongue.

Y/n could feel the heat creeping up her neck and the blush resting on her cheeks and the tips of her ears.

"T-thank you..." she pressed the back of her hands to her cheeks to cool them down. "You're pretty too."

Levi practically choked on air, coughing violently into his elbow, leaning away from y/n, making her double over laughing.

In the midst of her laughter, y/n doubled over too fast and hurt her ribs, causing her to start coughing too, the both of the wheezing for breath and gaining strange looks from everyone around.

"I'm pretty?" Levi asked, smiling slightly after he stopped his coughing fit.

"I panicked," Y/n said sheepishly. "But you are pretty. Like a porcelain doll."

Levi rolled his eyes at her, scoffing.
"You really are a dumbass."