𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎷᎪN ᏔᎻᎾᎡᎬ

Y/n hummed a tune to herself, running a brush along the mane of her horse, smiling to herself as she did so.

The sun shone down on the two, the golden light reflecting off the blades of grass and shimmering in the reflection of the water buckets sitting around.

Stroking her horse gently, y/n pats his side before leading him back into the stables and locking up.

Running her fingers through her hair, she closes her eyes peacefully as she begins walking, heading back to the scouts main building.

The scouts were preparing for another expedition that would come into play in two months time, giving them all the time they need to prepare the rookies who had joined less than two months ago after y/n and Levi had come back from wall Sina.

A gasp left her lips as her foot hit a water bucket and she started to fall, her eyes snapping open as she tried to catch herself.

"Woah!" A deep voice echoed, arms wrapping around her waist, suspending her in the air.
"Careful, you could have gotten hurt!"

Y/n looked at the man who saved her as he put her back onto her feet, almost immediately, a wave of heat crept its way up her neck and onto her ears and cheeks.

"T-thank you!" She squeaked, looking up at the much taller, green-eyed man with flaming red hair.
"Uhm...are you a new cadet..?" She asks shyly. "I haven't seen you before."

"Funny," he shucked, reaching up to rub his neck, biceps tensing from beneath his rolled-up sleeves.
"I was going to ask you the same thing."

"I'm Aaron, I've been in the scouts for three years." He held his hand out for her to shake, and she shook it.

"I'm y/n, I've been a scout for five years!" She grinned at him, letting go of his large hand.

"Well, do you want to walk inside with me?" His honeyed words almost made her weak in the knees as she nodded.

Standing with her back against the stable wall, Hange glowered, watching how y/n followed after the bigger man like a lost puppy.

"LEVI!" The brunette woman screamed as she sprinted into Y/n's room.

"What?" He hissed, scowling at the mud she had tracked into the freshly cleaned room. "Your shoes are filthy."

"Y/N'S WITH A GUY!" She wailed, throwing herself dramatically onto Levi's bed.

His jaw tightened, eyes narrowing before he turned away from the woman, continuing to clean the window.

"And?" He asked bitterly. "What do you want me to do about it?"

Hange gasped, launching herself upright as if a lightbulb just went off a over her head.

"That's it!" She yelled, grabbing Levi by the shoulders and leaning into his face, grinning. "We have to sabotage them!"

"Sabotage them..?" He echoed distastefully. "It's not our business who she fucks."

"But Levi!" Hange whined. "You like her don't you? Step up!"

Levi's eyes widened briefly before he clicked his tongue, pushing Hange away.

"I'll help." Turning again. "But let's get one thing clear, I do not like her."
He spat making Hange giggle delightfully.

"Great!" She grabbed Levi by the rest and took off running, hauling him with her. "Let's assess the situation."

Y/n laughed as she walked beside Aaron, beaming brightly with pink dusted cheeks, their hands brushing every so often.