𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗯᕼƳ ᔕᗝ ᑕᗝᒪᗪ?

Y/n grunted as she carried a large wooden crate deep into the forest, barely able to keep it in her grasp as she walked.

"You want some help with that?"
Y/n perked up, glancing over with a smile.

"Yeah, sure - oh." Her face quickly fell into a grimace as she saw Zeke staring at her from behind his glasses. "No, I'm fine."

"Oh, come on!" Zeke followed after her as she sped away, magically finding it easier to carry the box. "Why so cold?."

Y/n couldn't stop her lip from curling into a snarl as she ignored him.
"Back off, Yeager." She spat, continuing to walk as her harsh rejection left Zeke stumped where he stood.

"Serves you right," Levi snorted, kicking Zeke in the back as he approached. "Keep walking."

Zeke watched from behind his book as the soldiers guarding him began to settle in, setting up tents and hammocks.

Levi was sitting across from him, guarding him as he had been since they got into the airship back at Marley.

"HET GUYS!" Everyone glanced over as one of the soldiers cracked open a large crate of wine, holding up one of the dark bottles.
"LET'S OPEN SOME WINE!"

Everyone cheered and came running over excitedly.
"Can we, captain?!" They all asked simultaneously, giving Levi puppy dog eyes.

Levi stared at them all distastefully, fighting desperately to say no.
"Fine," he scoffed. "But don't get too drunk. We're on duty."
More cheers ensued as Zeke kept himself behind his book to hide his satisfaction.

"Y/n!" One of the soldiers came running over to Y/n with a wooden cup filled with wine. "Try some of this it's super sweet!"

Zeke fumbled with his book, dropping it to the ground. "Wait!" He called out to Y/n. "Don't!"

Everyone stared at him owlishly. Y/n was in the process of accepting the wine when zeke had yelled, causing the cadet, Ari, to pull the cup away again in shock.

"Why not?" Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest.
"It's just wine..."

All other cadets were looking at their wine suspiciously.
Zeke stared at her, glancing back to levi, who was glaring daggers at him, watching his every move.

"Uhm..." zeke drawled out, scratching his beard. "You shouldn't drink when you're pregnant."

Y/n's jaw dropped, much like everyone else's, and levi launched to his feet, snapping his head over to y/n in shock.

"IM NOT PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE!" She launched one of her blades towards his like a throwing knife, to which he narrowly dodged it.

"Do I look pregnant?" She whispered to Ari, making the girl shake her head rapidly.

"No!" She assured. "You look the same as always!"

Y/n hummed, agreeing as she looked down at her stomach.
"I can't get prenant anyway..."

Y/n sighed, extending her hand to take the cup of wine and perching herself on a spare wooden crate like everyone else had done as she sipped on the wine.

"Huh..." She swirled the wine in the cup, trying to get a good look at the dark liquid with the sparse amount of light coming through the trees.

"This tastes weird." She said. "How long was this aged?"

"Uhh, doesn't say." Someone called back, inspecting the bottle.

"Weird..." She brings the cup back up to her lips, not noticing the intense stares from Zeke.

The sun had set far down beneath the trees, setting darkness upon the campground the scouts had set up in the forest, the only source of light being the gas lanterns that were sprinked heavily throughout the camp.

Laughter and cheering filled through the air as everyone sat in a circle, watching as a handful of the cadets were dancing around and singing to the phonograph someone had secretly packed.

Y/n giggled drunkenly as she stumbled across the grass over to levi, almost tripping on the dozens of pairs of ODM gear that had been tossed to the ground.

"Leeevvviiiiii," she said teasingly, shaking the man by the shoulder.
"Come dance with ussss."

Levi sighed heavily and rolled his eyes.
"You're the worst kind of drunk."

Y/n laughed again in response, proceeding to pull at levi with full strength, dragging him from the crate he was sitting on.

"Hey," he seats her off. "I need to keep an eye on shift face over there."

Zeke peeked up from his book that he'd no doubtedly already finished reading.

"Oh, don't worry about m, levi.  I'd never want to miss this sight." Zeke smiled smugly, the light from the lanterns glinting his glasses.

"Seeeeeeeeeee," y/n drawled. "Even the furball agrees."

Levi grumbled under his breath as he allowed y/n to drag him into the centre of the cadet formed circle as someone else changed the music to a softer song.

"Seriously, in front of everyone?" He scoffed as she threw her arms around his shoulders and he stiffly placed his hands on her hips.

"Who cares?" She whispered, forcing his to stay slightly, his ODM gear clanking together.
"I'm just showing everyone you're mine." Y/n leaned in to press her lips to his only for him to push her away.

"You're drunk." He said, ears burning as he went to go sit down again.

The cadets booed at him and y/n dropped dramatically to the floor like a star fish.
"I've been rejected!" She flung her arm over her face.

"You're so cruel, levi." Zeke said, setting his book onto his lap.
"And a fool for rejecting a pretty woman like her."

Levi quirked his eyebrow at zeke, about to respond.

"You don't know a good thing when you've got it." Zeke sighed. "Don't worry, Y/n, I'll dance with you if you want."

Y/n moved her arm from her eyes, sitting up to glare at Zeke.
"I'd rather shoot my own brains out."

Levi snickered as Zeke pretended to she wounded.

"Why so cols, y/n?"

Y/n glared at him with even more conviction than before as everyone fell silent.

"Because you killed my friends." She spat, clambering clumsily to her feet. "You murdered the man who saved my life and you had fun while doing it!"

Her voice trembled as she spoke, her fists tightening into fists.
"Youre nothing more than a brainwashed child, i feel sorry for you honeslty. You gave your life to Marley to atone for sins you didnt even comit, and you still betrayed them." She snickered, holding intense eye contact with the bearded man as the phonograph faded into silence.

"So, Zeke, who's side are you really on?"