𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
FᏆᏩᏌᎡᎬ ᏆᎢ ᎾᏌᎢ

Levi poked y/n's shoulder as he finished putting his gear on, the morning sun peeking through the window.

"Hey," he poked her again. "Wake up, lazy ass." He narrowed his eyes as she groaned quietly.

"I'm an injured little lady," she mumbled into her pillow. "Leave me alone."

Levi raised his eyebrow in amusement, quickly tightening his chest strap  
"Oh but all week you've been crying about how 'I can still train if I'm injured and 'to not treat me like a weak little lady'."
He added a sarcastic tone to his voice when he mimicked her, earning a muffled laugh.
"Funny how it's the opposite when it suits you."

Trying not to grin, y/n pulls the pillow out from beneath her head and throws it over her shoulder at Levi.

"Oh, shut up!" She chuckled, laying her face down into the mattress. "If this was you I'd be treating you like a king, have some compassion."

"Compassion?" Levi repeated. "I have compassion, lots of it."

"Mhmm." Y/n hummed into the mattress, slowly drifting off to sleep again before she was suddenly moved.

Levi lifted her princess style from her bed and set her gently on the ground.
"Make yourself useful and clean the room since you have the time."

Goosebumps ran up y/n's skin as the cold air hit her, causing her shoulder to tense while she glanced slightly up at Levi.
He was wearing his riding boots while she was in bare feet and still slightly hunched over.

Flickering her eyes to his lips before back up to his eyes, she noticed the distant yet amused look on his face.

"So..." she whispered, stepping slightly closer to him. "Are we gonna talk about the...kiss..?"

Levi raised his eyebrows again, looking slightly taken aback before he quickly regained his composure.
"What kiss?" He asked, making y/n flinch. "This kiss?"

He grabbed her chin and tilted it slightly, pressing a quick kiss to the corner of her lips.

Y/n almost fell to the ground at the feeling over her knees turning weak, a soft hum of delight making its way up her throat.

"Get ready and brush your teeth." He pushed past her and left the room, leaving her to stand starstruck in the centre of the room.

Shutting the door behind him, Levi let out a deep shaky breath and covered the lower half of his face with his hand and leaning against the wall.

Closing his eyes, he sighs and allows a tiny smile to creep its way onto his face.

"LEVI!" The man whipped his head up to see Hange skipping toward him from the end of the hallway.
"Wheres y/n?" She asked with a grin as she stopped a few feet away from him.

"She probably crawled back into bed." He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Why?"

"Well...because her parents will be here soon?" Hange tilted her head. "Like we've known for a week."

Pausing for a moment, he stepped forward again and cracked the door open, not bothering to look inside.

"Your parents are almost here." He said, closing the door again.

Y/n stared at the wall ahead of her, Levi's voice snapping her out of her trance.
"My parents..?" She mumbled, the words hanging in the air.

"OH FUCK-"