𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏟᎡᎬᎪᎢᏌᎡᎬ

"HANGE YOU SMELL LIKE A PIG FARM."
Y/n heaved violently, holding her arm out to signal the brunette woman to stay away from her.

Hange, confused, tilted her head and raised her arm, sniffing her armpit a couple of times before reeling away.

"I don't smell that bad," she said confidently. "You're being dramatic."

"And look at the mess of your room!" Y/n punched her nose and looked around, dust-coated the entire room so thickly that there were footsteps on the ground.

Clothes, books and papers were stacked in every available space (which there wasn't a lot of) and she was pretty sure there was something bigger than her living in the corner at the door of the bed.

"It's an organised mess," Hange said as a matter of factly, crossing her arms, and, as if on cue, one of the stacks of books fell, landing directly where there presumed live creature was, making a high pitched noise coming from it as the books thudded down.

"Ok so maybe my room is a bit of a mess," Hange admitted, throwing her hands up in mock defeat.

"A BIT?!" Y/n screeched as the door behind her swung open.

"Are you two coming to dinn-" Levi, who was stood in the doorway gagged loudly and immediately turned green in the face.
"What the fuck is that smell?!" He lurched forward as he gagged again.

"It's Hange!" Y/n pointed accusingly at the woman.

"You are the vilest human being I have ever met," he was about to gag again when the creature darted out from the corner of Hange's room, running directly at him while covered in her clothes, masking its true appearance.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Y/n jumped on top of Levi, wrapping around his chest and head as he kicked the creature straight in the face, sending it flying into the wall.

"JEREMY!" Hange bawled loudly as it bounced off the wall all onto her bed before continuing its charge out the door, this time swerving past Levi and down the hallway.

An array of shrieks and screams came from the people wandering the hallway.

Levi looked up at y/n who was still clung tightly to him.

"We have to do something about this."

Holding Hange by the hands, and Levi grasping her by the feet, the two threw the woman into a hot soapy tub of water, fully clothed, creating a splash. 

Both y/n and Levi were wearing more casual clothes but had gloves and masks on as well as their boots.

"I still think she should have used bleach." Levi huffed as they approached Hange who was thrashing about in the water.

"IT BURNS!" She screeched loudly, reaching to the sky. "I'M MELTING."

Y/n grabbed a water-filled bucket and hoisted it up, grunting slightly.

"I think she would get injured if we did," she tossed the water out into Hanges face. "But it was a good idea."

The two of them dropped to their knees on either side of the wooden bathtub and Levi rolled his sleeves up, taking a firm hold of Hange's arms and holding her still as y/n began to undress her.

"I DON'T WANNA GET A BATH!" Hange kicked the water about violently.

"Hange we've been over this! You signed a contract!" Y/n pulled her glasses off of her head.
"You aren't getting out of this unless you use the safe word!"