𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 -𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
KᏆᎠNᎪᏢᏢᎬᎠ

Groaning and stirring from his sleep, Erwin opens his eyes only to be met with darkness. There's a sack over his head.

A sudden jolt of pain coursing through his skull and making him wince.
Trying to bring his hands up to his head, only to realise that his hands are tied to what would seem to be the chair he's sitting in.

Struggling to try to break his restraints, he quietens down at the sound of approaching footsteps before the sack was violently ripped off.

Squinting, his eyes quickly adjust to the candlelit face of his captor.

"Y/n?" He asked in complete and utter confusion. "Where are we? Did you kidnap me?"

"Took you long enough to wake up, sleepyhead!" Y/n grinned cheekily, taking a step back to reveal Hange sitting on his right, also tied to a chair.
But she didn't seem too bothered by the situation.

"Hey, Erwin!" Hange cheered, smiling brightly at him.

Glancing around some more, he realises that they're in the mess hall and that Levi is sitting at a table to his left.

"How come Levi isn't tied up?" Erwin asks, watching Levi take a sip from a teacup.

"I tried..." Y/n said. "He woke up almost immediately after I bonked his head and punched me in the throat, so." Her hand slowly trailed up to her throat and a visible shiver wracked her body.

"Anyway!" She clapped, standing in front of Erwin and Hange. "I'm guessing you're curious as to why I've kidnapped you."

"Yes, I think we're both wondering that." Erwin sighs, closing his eyes briefly.

"WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED!" Y/n said proudly. "We're going on a midnight adventure since most people went home for break!"

"Ooh!" Hange chimed. "Are we going to go get a Titan?!" A stream of drool trickled from her mouth and y/n grimaced awkwardly.

"No...that's an idea I'll take into consideration though!"
Hange cheered quietly to herself.

"So what are we doing?" Levi asked, standing up and asking over to stand beside y/n.

"We're sneaking out to go up the wall!" Y/n danced on her feet. "I found some of the ladders they didn't remove from when ODM wasn't a thing so we're gonna climb the wall and watch the sunrise!"

"What?"

"Y/n this is a very bad idea!" Erwin yelled, squinting to block out the wind as he reached for the next step on the rickety old latter.

"Don't be such a sour puss!" Y/n called from above him, quickly making her way up the ladder as if she had done this a million times before.
"YOU ALREADY MADE US PUT ON OUT GEAR!"

"DONT LOOK DOWN!" Hange called from above y/n. "WE'RE REALLY HIGH UP!"

Almost instinctively, Y/n and Erwin both looked down, seeing the small specks of colour that was their horses.

Levi, who was in the middle of y/n and Erwin, looked up to see how far away from the top of the wall they were just as Hange made it to the top, pulling herself up.

"Almost there!" Y/n informed them, reaching the top of the wall a few minutes later and hauling herself up onto it.

"Phew!" Hange huffed as the two men also got their balance on the top of the wall. "That was a real work out!"

Y/n closed her eyes, feeling the cold winter breeze on her skin, basking in the dim glow of the moonlight.

Levi glanced at her before looking away to look at the view from atop the wall.

Everything looked so small, green fields rolling across the landscape for days and towns looked like specs of dust, even the gigantic forests looked like almost nothing.
The wall went on for as far as he could see, rising and sinking in height at certain points due to the land.

It was an exhilarating feeling to be up this high for no real reason at all, despite the fact it was so cold.

"Hey," y/n said to get everyone's attention. "It might've been a good idea to bring our gear, Erwin!"

Confused, Erwin opened his mouth to question her before a terrifying grin broke onto her face and she started running for the edge of the wall, leaping off the edge.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Erwin yelled, the three of them running to the edge to watch y/n.

"WHOOOO!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"
Her hair flailed madly around her as she deployed the wire on her left, swinging her in that direction before she used the right to stop swinging.

Using her feet to come to a complete stop, her boots skids against the wall as she fixed her hair, looking up to them.

"COME ON!" She yelled, barely able to make out their faces. "IT WAS FUN!"

"IM COMING Y/N!" Hange yelled back before throwing herself stomach first off the wall, her cape flailing in the wind. "WHOOO!"

"YEAH HANGE!" Y/n cheered her on as the brunette turned herself to face the sky before doing the same thing as y/n to deploy her gear and stop.

"LEVI, ERWIN!" Y/n yelled. "YOU GONNA LET HANGE SHOW YOU GUYS UP?!"

Levi scoffed and walked away from the edge of the wall, walking a little bit away from Erwin.

"Yes, I agree Levi," Erwin said promptly, also backing away from the edge. "It's completely insane to jump off such a tall structu-"

His words were cut off as his jaw dropped at the sight of Levi doing a backflip off the wall.

"OH COME ON!"