𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Ɋᑌᗴᗴᑎ̃ ᕼIᔕ丅ᗝᖇIᗩ

Sunlight flows through the window, highlighting the cracks in to chipped wooden floor.

Scattered across said floor, white bedsheets had been kicked aside, accompanied by pyjamas and underwear.

"Fuck.." levi grunts out, eyes closed gently, lashes grazing his cheeks, his hands guiding Y/n's hips from underneath her.

Y/n's out of breath moans flood his ears like music, loud bangs from the creaky bed frame's headboard hitting the wall every thrust she makes.

"L-levi..!" She gasps beginning to slow down slightly. "I'm..I'm..."

Levi scoffs slightly, guiding her up before slamming her down on his cock violently.

"You're what?" He repeats the action, ramming into her, her eyes rolling as her head falls back.

"Say it," he demands.

Y/n's hands grip at the bed sheets, fingers and toes curling at the twisting of her stomach and the ever growing knot of pleasure building up in her stomach.

"I'm Cumming, levi don't stop!" She yells, whiling loudly while he does as she says, continuing on until he reaches his release with a final thrust.

The two fall silent, panting heavily as y/n leans forward to plant a soft kiss on his lips, her hair tickling his face.

"Nothing like sex for breakfast." She laughs, earning a hum for Levi.

"I think you're right." He smiles, pecking her lips, his soft hands finding their way onto her lower back as he sits up.
"I think it's time for a shower though."

Y/n giggles he stands up, taking her with him, still Plugging her up as his cum leaks down her thighs.

She places her forehead against his, eyes closed as she grins.

"I think you're right."

The crowd cheers wildly as Premier Zachary places the crown down on Historia's head, officially crowning her as queen from atop the large stand in front of the Palace.

"Did that girl really bring down that huge titan?!" The crowd whispers as Historia stands from her kneeling position and makes her way towards rhe edge fo the stage, her velvety red cape lined with fur trailing behind her.

She stares down at everyone before standing to attention, saluting with her fist over her heart.

Everyone stares in awe at her, the whispering and fuss dying down, only for the silence to be filled by sobbing and sniffling.

"THEY GROWN UP SO FAST!" Y/n wails loudly, blowing her nose into her handkerchief, crying crocodile tears and eating into Levi's chest.

"I look away for one minute and my little Historia is crowned Queen!"

Everyone watches awkwardly as she sobs dramatically, making Historia smile sadly down at her, tearing up slightly herself.

Levi stares straight ahead, eyes wide as his jaw clenches so tightly that his teeth were squeaking.

"You embarass me sometimes..." he sighs heavily, picking her up over his shoulder and speedwalking off as fast as possible, staring at the ground to avoid everyone's gaze.

Y/n sits on the chequered floor of the Palace hallway, her back against the wall just below the window.

She sniffles quietly while using the back of her hands to dry her puffy, bloodshot eyes.