𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕺𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
丅ᖇᗩIᑎᔕ?

Y/n breathes heavily, leaning her hands against Levi's chest as she grinds her hips against him, moans bubbling up in her chest.

Levi grips her by the hips, guiding her gently, his breathing fast and shallow.

"Oh...Levi." y/n moans out, leaning down to press her forehead against his. "I love you so much."

Levi closes his eyes too, brushing their lips together.
"I love you too."

"HEY LOVEBIRDS- OH MY GOD!"

Y/n and levi snap up to see Hange covering her eyes with her hands.

"EWWWW!" Hange yells in disgust. "Not you y/n- BUT EWWW."

Levi sits up, pulling y/n into his chest to cover her up while she's still in his lap.

"Don't you know how to knock four eyes?!" He yells throwing a pillow at Hange.

"ITS A TENT!" She yells back running out of the tent.

"ANYWAY, WE'RE GONNA CONTACT THE MARLEYAN FLEET!"

Y/n snicked quietly as levi flung himself back down in exasperation.

"DO IT WITHOUT US!" She called out to Hange. "WE GOTTA FINISH UP!"

Hange called back with a response before running off to continue with the mission.

"Oh my god..." Levi groaned stressfully, dragging his hands down his face.

Y/n laughed again, still sitting on him with him inside of her before she rolls her hips again, making levi moan slightly, pulling his hands away to glare at her.

"Like I said, we need to finish up." She gave a smug smirk.

Narrowing his eyes at her, Levi grabs her waist and flips her to lean over her, hovering over her face.

"Oh, we're finishing up all right."

Y/n and Levi stumbled into the tent where everyone was sat and waiting for them.
Both of them were flushed and disheveled as they entered, causing everyone to turn and look at them.

Y/n cleared her throat awkwardly as the two of them slinked around for y/n to stand at the back of Hange's chair at the table and Levi to take his seat beside her as corporal.

Teetering on her feet, y/n glanced around only to catch the gaze of Yelena who was looking pointedly between her and Levi before her eyebrows rose in surprise.

"I didn't realise you two were together." Yelena said in surprise, making Hange snicker.

"Five years, going strong!" Hange answers for them, nudging Levi.
"And this idiots only just proposed."

Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes and swatting away Hange's hand.
"Mind your own business, four eyes." 

Hange grinned, despite the dirty look Levi was giving her.
Y/n giggled and patted Levi's head teasingly, also getting slapped away by him.

Hange turns to face Yelena and smiles.
"Let's get back to it, shall we?"

"A...train?" Y/n asked suspiciously as she looked over the blueprints layed out on the table.

"Yes, they're basically carriages on tracks." Onyankapon explained, finishing off the sketch with his pencil.

Y/n hummed quietly in false understanding, Hange salivating at the mouth beside her.

"AND IT COULD GET US TO THE WALL IN UNDER AN HOUR!?" Hange screamed  her single glasses lens fogged up.

"Y-Yeah..!" Onyankapon leaned away from Hange as She leaned over the table at him.

"It seems like a good enough investment." Levi shrugged, crossing his arms.
"But how are we supposed to build it?"

Onyankapon smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
"You'd probably have to set up a blacksmiths out here to get the tracks made."

The three scouts glanced at each other, holding eye contact for a moment before Hange nodded.

"Levi and I will submit the blueprints during our trip to the wall!" Hange said gleefully, swiping the blue prints and rolling them up, tucking them under her arm.

"Just you and levi?" Oyankapon questioned. "You aren't going?"

Y/n shook her head in response.
"Someone with experience needs to supervise." She sighed dejectedly.
"I did want to go home for a day or two though."

Levi placed a reassuring hand on her bicep, making her grin at him in response.
"I'll bring back some tea." He said with a firm nod.

"Thanks." Y/n nudged him with her elbow.

Onyankapon watched as the two of them interacted, a smile creeping onto his face.

"We should get going, Levi." Hange started, heading for the tent exit, the other two following quickly behind her.

"See ya, Onyankapon!" Y/n cheered, waving back at him before the tent flap fell closed behind her, leaving the man alone in the tent.

Y/n waved to hange and Levi as they strayed off to go tend to their horses, y/n about to wander off and keep an eye on the new 'prisoners'.

She flinched slightly when her shoulder collided with someone, making her stumble back just enough to see Eren brooding slightly over her.

"Watch it, Eren." She teased him with a grin, only to get a meek 'sorry' in response with a mediocre fake laugh.

Puffing out her cheeks, she put one hand on her hips as she stared at the boy as he avoided eye contact, staring straight at the dirt.

"Eren, you've been so moody the last few days." She reached up to pick at his cheeks, pulling them into a deformed smile.

"You know you can tell me if somethings bothering you, right?"

Eren swatted her hands away pathetically, stepping back slightly.

"Its nothing," he lied through his teeth, making y/n glare at him.

"Oh Eren," she pulled the taller teen into a tight but brief hug before pushing him to arms length.
"It'll be okay, whatever's bothering you will turn out fine, I promise."

Eren furrowed his eyebrows as the woman grinned at him.
He took a sharp in take as his vision grew blurred with tears.

Pulling away, he gave a quick smile and nod.
"Yeah, you're right." He said. "Thanks, Y/n, you mean a lot to me."

Y/n tilted her head in confusion as he walked away with souped shoulders, his longer hair falling over his face.

"I love you too kiddo!" She called, making him flinch slightly and she scratches her head.

"What was that about?"