𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏩᏞᎪᎠ

Y/n gasped for breath, clenching her eyes closed as the hot soapy water was poured over her head, making her sink into the bubbles of the bath even more.

Kneeling behind the wooden bathtub, Levi whips her head to the side to push his hair from his face, sleeves rolled up as he rested his elbows on the edge of the bath.

"Why didn't you ask Hange to do this?" Levi grumbles, scooping up some water in a jug to rinse the remaining soap from her hair.

"Hange can't even wash her own hair, never mind someone else's." She reached up to wipe the water from her eyes, blinking to regain her vision.
"Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's fine." Levi stood up, drying his hands on a towel and fixing his rolled-up sleeves. "I'm more surprised you're okay with it."

Y/n laughed scooping up some bubbles and blowing them in his direction, earning a glare and scowl.

"There's too many bubbles for you to see anything, who cares." She sinks back into the bath, the water stinging the small cuts that littered her back.

"How did you get all scraped anyway?" Levi asked, walking around to one of the dividers that departed parts of the shower room and sitting on the floor with his back against the divider.

"The armoured one threw me." She sighed. "I crashed through a stable into fresh hay and the guy who owned it was nice enough to take me to the wall before evacuating. I'm surprised I even survived that."

"The armoured one?" He repeated.

"Yeah, there were two abnormals." Y/n started.
"The one they're calling 'the colossal' who kicked down the gate to shiganshina. He was bigger than the wall, probably around sixty metres." A shiver rolled down her spine at the memory of its face.

"And the armoured one broke down the main gate to shiganshina."

Silence fell over the room, neither of them quite so sure of how to continue the conversation.

"I..." Levi trailed off. "I'm glad you're okay."

Y/n smiled to herself dunking herself fully under the water before sitting up again.
"You can go now," she announced. "I'm gonna get out so..."

"I'll wait outside." Levi quickly walked to the door and stepped out, allowing y/n to sigh dreamily.

"God," she laughed under her breath. "Can someone be any cuter?"

Y/n let out a squeal of delight, running into the room and launching herself face-first onto her bed and into fresh sheets and pillows.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" She launched back up, breath catching in her throat as she brings an arm up to clutch her ribs.

"Dumbass." Levi snorted, closing the door gently and walking over to his bed.

Taking a sharp breath, and slowly lowering herself onto the bed again, this time on her back and sinking into the pillows.

"This I so much better than sleeping on the top of the wall." She joked, closing her eyes and allowing herself to relax.

"You slept on the wall?" Levi laid back onto his own bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah..." she said through a yawn. "After I climbed up one of the ladders I just had to lay there because I couldn't bring myself to get up."

Turning her head to glance at Levi, she notices he was already looking at her, the two of them making eye contact.

Quickly snapping his head away, Levi stared intently at the ceiling as his ears burn red, making y/n laugh.

"I think your parents are coming." He said, making y/n furrow her brows slightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Erwin said he'd get in contact with them."
Y/n smiled, pushing herself up into a sitting position against the wall, facing toward Levi's bed.

"Mom's probably gonna throw presents at us." She laughed, earning a side glance from Levi.

"us?" He asks. "Why 'us'?"

Y/n rolls her eyes playfully, scoffing at him. "Mom loves you, of course she's gonna bombard you with stuff too. Gifts are her love language I guess."

Levi just hums, continuing to look at her from the corner of her eye, staying quiet.

Sitting up, Levi reaches over and opens his bedside drawer, reaching in and pulling out the bag filled with coins.

"Your parents gave me this, I don't need it." He threw it across the room and onto her bed, the sound of the metal clashing filling the room.

"Money?" She asks, lifting the small heavy bag, tossing it in the air and catching it, more noise filling the air.

"A lot of it," he lay down again, throwing his arm over his eyes.

Y/n narrows her eyes at the bag, examining it before throwing it back across the room, throwing the bag onto his stomach.

Gasping and launching upright, Levi whips his head around to glare at her, watching as she snickers and grins cheekily at him.

"Keep it." She tells him. "Never know when you might need it. Buy a house or something for when you decide you want to get out of here."

Levi narrows his eyes at her smiling face, scrunching his face up in confusion.

"Why?" He asks. "Just take it back."

Again, y/n rolls her eyes at him.
"It's only money. If they were willing to give it you should just keep it, it was a birthday gift."

Slowly reaching to pick up the bag, Levi lifted it up and placed it back in the drawer, closing it again.

"Buy a house Huh?"