𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎻᗝᗰᎬ

Y/n runs across rooftops with her blades out, slashing at soldiers from behind as they sat on the roofs awaiting signals from their commander.

Slashing the backs of two soldiers, y/n feels the blood splatter onto her face and bare lay manages to hold back a whimper before leaping off the rooftop and towards the main action where the titans were.

"Oi!" She looks to her side to see Levi had appeared beside her. "Let's get the jaw."

Y/n hesitates, reminded of her interactions with Galliard. A load scream catches her attention as the jaw titan leaps towards Eren, it's hollow eyes focused in on his nape.

"Right!" She nods finally, the two of them speeding up to reach him faster.

Levi rushes forwards and slashed its jaw muscles, rendering him unable to bite Eren's nape. 
Y/n raises her arms above her head slashing the back of his knees, earning an ear shattering screech.

The jaw titan looks back and catches her gaze just as she zooms past him and towards Eren's titan.
Landing on his nose with one foot, y/n grabs his hair as support.

"Eren..." she sighed, frowning as the titan glares at her. "Look at all the people you've killed, I think it's time to go."

Loud footsteps make Eren turn his head to look at the war hammer titan who had finally gotten back up and was heading towards him.
Shaking his head violently, he whips y/n from his face, sending her flying through the air, narrowly able to catch herself with her ODM gear before she tumbled along the ground.

"Bastard!" She hisses, pushing herself up with her hands, only to see them covered in dark red blood. 

Gasping, she looked to the source of the blood where, under a large rock, she could barely see pale blonde hair and a warrior candidate arm band.

"Zofia..." she chokes out, barely able to breath before more footsteps jostled her from the ground repeatedly.

Barely able to get to her feet and then back to the safety of a rooftop, the beast titan comes stalking into view.

Glaring at him, she wipes the blood from her hands onto her cape and swings off towards him, right past Eren and the war hammer titan, avoiding bits of rubble from their fight and shrapnel from the Marleyan soldiers guns.

"Levi!" She calls as she circles around the beast titan to hover beside him in front of the titans face.

"Take out his eyes." Levi says, earning a nod before they draw their swords and y/n launches herself towards his face while Levi goes behind it.

Y/n slashes through the beast titans eyes so violently that her blades shatter into hundred of pieces and blood flies towards the ground.

The beast titan roars, only to be halted when his ankles are sliced and he drops to his knees, barely up right, swinging wildly for them with his long arms.

Meeting Levi above the beast titans head the go opposite directions and slice at his arms

Y/n grabs onto Levi's hands as they swing through the air in opposite directions, propelling each other further away from each other as the beast titan swings his arms at them in an attempt to hit them.

Y/n narrowly catches herself as she nears the ground, swinging herself high into the air just as Levi takes down the beast titan, the earth shaking as he hits the ground.
Reaching into her pocket with one hand, y/n uses the other to swing herself down towards Levi, landing in his arms before putting her down to grab Zeke from the nape of the beast titan.

Pulling out the grenade from her pocket she reaches up to pull the pin from the top when movement catches her eye.

Glancing over her eyes widen when she sees Gabi and Falco staring at her with horrified expressions.

"Idiots..." she whispered, pulling the pin from the grenade and tossing it onto the beast titan's head before zooming off behind Levi.

Y/n grabs Zeke by his hair and throws him against the wall, the remnants of his arms and legs steaming as they began to regrow.

"Bastard." She scoffed at him, rolling her eyes as she thumped down on a bench, looking outside the door of the airship.

"Don't be so harsh," Zeke coughed, laying on his side and unable to pick himself up from where she had tossed him. "This is our first meeting in five years."

Y/n glares at him with disgust. "Don't remind me, you pervert."

Zeke chuckled at her accusation, about to continue the conversation before Armin appeared in the doorway, of the airship.

"Armin!" She jumped up, running to hug the taller boy. "Are you okay honey?" She glanced him over worriedly.

"I'm ok, y/n." He assured her with a sad smile. "Please, don't worry about me."

Armin walked off to go talk to Onyankapon in the cockpit and Yelena soon appeared where he once was.

"Hello, y/n." She smiled down at her.

"Nice beard," y/n snorted, walking off as Yelena quickly rushed to help Zeke and prop him up on one of the benches.

"Thank you, Yelena." Zeke acknowledged her, making the blonde woman blush and smile with delight.

"Peel that stupid beard off already," Levi demanded. "It's giving me the creeps."

"Awe, but y/n said it was nice." Yelena joked, reaching up to peel the fake beard from her jaw and chin, tossing it out of the airship.

"Where is that brat?" Y/n asked, reaching into Levi's pants pocket for his pocket watch to check the time.

"Oi," Levi snatched it off of her. "Watch your hands, idiot."

Clanging cape from the side of the airship and an arm landed on the floor before Eren's face appeared, trying to pull himself up.

Armin emerged from the cockpit, running to help his best friend into the airship, grabbing his hand and pulling him in before Mikasa appeared as well.

"Eren..." Levi said, glaring down at him.

"Captain," Eren greeted, only to be met with a swift kick to the face that sent him flying towards the wall.

"That takes me back." Levi crossed his arms.
"You've got a real kickable face, you know that?"

Eren glares at him silently before feeling eyes glaring into the side of his head.
Turning his gaze, he sees y/n silently seething with rage in the corner, glaring at him with gritted teeth.

"You're lucky a kick is all you got." She spits, marching forward and kicking her foot to Eren's chest, pinning him to the wall.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" She yells at him. "How many people you've killed? How many of our friends died today? The worry you put us through?!"

Eren stared at her blankly, silently.

"Uh oh..." Zeke whispered. "Mommy's mad."

Y/n whipped her head around to glare at him, tears welling in her eyes as she opened her mouth to yell before a gunshot echoed through the airship.

Reaching up to massage her ringing ears, y/n pulls her foot from Eren's chest and turned to Levi.

"What the fuck was that?"