𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᑭᗩ丅Iᗴᑎ丅ᔕ

Y/n spins in her brand new office chair, kicking off of her desk to repeatedly glide across the plain white office.

A check up bed sat in the corner, charts on the wall and books on the built in shelves.
The desk pressed to the wall under the window looking out over the internment zone and its walls.

Pulling herself up to her desk, she rests her palm on her chin as she stares at the walls.
Even though they were much, much lower than the ones she had spent her whole life looking at, she couldn't help but think of how all eldians had the same experiences of being trapped behind walls.

A loud knock came on the office door, making her jolt up and run over to open it.

"Hello!" She chirped as she swung it open, grinning from ear to ear as she stared at the four children in front of her.

"You must be the warrior candidates I've been assigned to!" She stepped aside to usher them in, to which the nervous children complied.

"Hello," a man introduced himself, causing her to look at him with surprise.
"I'm Porco Galliard, and I'll also be one of your patients."

Y/n smiles at him, gesturing him inside with the children.
"Ok guys, so I'm gonna be doing basic checkups today." She walked over to her desk and put on a pair of gloves and grabbing her clip board.

"It's says all five of you haven't had checkups since your last physician quit." Y/n hums, biting her cheek before looking to her patients.

All of them were stiff, heads facing towards the ground, not daring to meet her gaze.

"You guys don't have to be nervous." She frowned,putting a hand on her hip.
"I'm not racist towards eldians, otherwise why would I be here?"

Slowly, porch glanced up, as if testing the waters.
Despite his stern gaze, sweat tricked down his forehead and he gulped.
Soon, all of the children followed his lead and were looking straight at her, though still stiff.

"Ok, so I'm Y/n and I'll be your doctor for the foreseeable future! Introduce yourselves to me."

She looked towards them, waiting for their introductions.

"I'm Gabi!"

"I'm Falco.."

"I'm Zofia."

"I'm Udo."

Y/n hummed, looking around all five of them.
"How come your here, Mr Galliard?"  She asked.
"I thought only the warrior candidates needed a doctor, and where Mr Colt Grice?"

Porco's ears seemed to go red in embarrassment at the question.
"I only recently became a warrior and other doctors had no availability for me.." he explained.

Y/n nodded. "And colt?"

"He had training with Mr Yeager." Falco spoke up, making y/n take a sharp ingale of breath, a wave of anger washing over her.

And it showed.

All five of them seen her snesr at the mention of the beast titan's holder, but she quickly shook it off.

"Ok, porco ill take you first, the rest of you stand outside."

Quickly everyone filed out and y/n gestured porco over to the checkup bed.

"Ok Mr Galiard, please remove your shirt and I'll take your heart rate."

Porco quickly did what was asked before y/n turned around with her stethoscope.
"This might be a little cold but bare with me."