𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔

Please read!!!!!!

Welcome to my Levi x reader!
THIS IS A SLOW-BURN ROMANCE!!

This book is ongoing until further notice and I will try to update as much as possible.

This book, if you're reading this early on and before completion, will most likely have 100+ chapters and will be long-running.

My hope is to have it finished before the end of season four, but that probably wont happen.

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SPOILERS RIDDLED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

I would also like to mention, a lot of stories I read of Levi they depict him as very very mean and completely emotionless, and this doesn't make the stories bad (obviously) but I would also like to say beforehand that my writing of Levi isn't going to be super Out Of Character like you might think, he will be OOC sometimes as I am not his creator, but Levi isn't actually a stone cold heartless beast and I think we are all guilty of forgetting that.

ANYWAY onto ages.

I am making Levi, Erwin and Hange slightly younger than they actually would be by the way.
And I can't find any confirmed ages for most characters so I'm just making a lot of these up, but they should work, please bear with me.

the start of the story:

Y/n- 20

Levi-22

Hange-22

Erwin-24

(Eren=9, Petra+Olou=14, Eld+Gunther=15)

1 Years later, the fall of wall Maria:

Y/n- 21

Levi-23

Hange-23

Erwin-25

(Eren=10, Petra+Olou=15, Eld+Gunther=16)

5 Years later, Battle of Trost and later:

Y/n- 26

Levi-28

Hange-28

Erwin-30

(Eren=15, Petra+Olou=19, Eld+Gunther=21)

4 years later, Season four:

Y/n- 30

Levi-32

Hange-32

Eren&104th:19

Notes:
Join the cadets at 12 years old.
Graduate the cadets at 15 years old.

If later in the story you have any questions or queries don't be afraid to ask and either I, of someone else, will answer your question.
But I will try my hardest to respond asap.