𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᗪᗝᑎ'丅

"GET OFF OF ME!"

Y/n's screams echoed through the air as two soldiers held her by the arms, effectively restraining her as she fought against them, barely able to see Slinky laying lifelessy on the ground, red staining the grass he lay on.

Drizzling rain soaked her hair and clothes as she struggled, glaring at the red head in front of her.

"You're too exhausted to fight, Y/n." Floch said with a mocking sigh, placing one hand on his hip.
"Just tell us where Zeke is."

Y/n fell limp, aching coursing through her limbs.
"Even if I did, levi would kill him before you even got close." She spat, making Floch narrow his eyes at her.

"Maybe this will change your mind." He pressed the barrel of a gun to her forehead, causing her breath to catch in her throat.

"Y/N!" Hange yelled, trying to rush forward, only to be held back by another soldier.

"Tell us where he is." Floch demanded. "Or I'll shoot you."

Her heart pounded in her throat and ears, but her face remained stone cold as she pushed forward into the gun.

"Do it." She demanded. "DO IT!"

Floch's face contorted in anger as he switched off the safety and placed his finger on the trigger.

"As you wish." He said.

A thunderous explosion followed by a flash of light caught him off guard enough for him to pull away the gun and turn to face the direction of the noise.

Flames burned in the distance, barely visible to their eyes.
Silence hung in the air, despite the ringing in their ears.

"No..." y/n tore away from her captors in their moment of shock and began sprinting as fast as she could.

"LEVI!" She bellowed, not making it far before a gun shot rang out and she fell to the ground, blinding hot pain searing from her leg and all the way through her body.

An agonised scream tore through her throat as she looked back at her leg with blurred vision, a chunk of flesh taken from the very edge of her leg.

"Idiot." Floch scoffed as he made his way towards her, dragging her to her feet by her collar.
"To think I respected you as a soldier once upon a time." He said with a frown, watching as her face contorted with pain.
"Now you're nothing more than a shell of a soldier. Just a normal woman."

Y/n whimpered, barely able to hear Hange yelling for Floch to let her go. To her, it sounded as though everyone was a million miles away.

"Y..you.." she gasped. "You should..have died back in Shiganshina.." she spat in his face, causing him to drop her.

Struggling to her feet, y/n placed her weight onto one foot and tried to desperately make her way towards the flames which were slowly being dampened by the rain as it became heavier.

"Bitch." Floch hissed once more, grabbing her again and dragging her back towards the group and tossing her into the back of the cart they had brought, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Y/n!" Hange jumped onto the cart with her, ripping the bottom edge of her trench coat off and tying it tightly around the wound on her leg,  only for it to be stained with blood immediately.

The cart began to move, rain still battering down onto them as they moved towards the explosion.

"Hange.." y/n cried, grasping for her best friend's hand with a death grip. "He's gonna be dead."

Hange felt tears well up in her eye as y/n sobbed like a child, from a mix of pain and fear, unable to contain herself any longer.

Some of the soldiers on surrounding horses gave her pitying looks as she wailed, covering her face with one of her hands as Hange held the other tightly.

"Y/n..." she said shakily, unable to find any possible words of comfort. "I'm sorry."

Hange helped y/n limp off of the cart after it came to a stop.
By now the flames of the explosion had died out, leaving only burnt grass and the remains of a cart and horse.

A Titan was also sat a few metres away, curled up in a ball and unmoving.

"There he is." Floch said, gesturing his head towards the edge of the river bank.

Y/n ran as best as she could, sliding along the muddy grass and grasping onto Levi's mutilated body, staring down at his bloodied face. Almost completely unrecognisable.

Violent sobs wracked her body once more as she screamed into his chest.
Everyone stood back as they watched the pitiful display.

"Levi!" She begged. "Please..please don't leave me!"
Her tears mixed with the blood on his face along with the rain.

"What...what about your tea shop!?" She hiccupped.
"We were supposed to grow old together, god dammit!"

Hange approached behind her, crouching down silently and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Move, I need to make sure he's really dead." Floch pushed forward and pointed a rife at Levi's head.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!" Y/n screamed ripping the gun from Floch's unsuspecting grip and tossing it behind her.
"DON'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND!"

Floch scoffed at her, staring at Levi's body for a moment longer as she cradled it.
"Whatever, he's dead anyway."

Floch turned his back to go and grab his rifle once again.

Y/n continued to sob like a banshee, but moved her hand to wrap around Hange's waist.

"Take a deep breath." She whispered. "Both of you."

Hange barely had time to respond before y/n plunged the three of them into the ice cold river.