𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏚᏞᎬᎬᏢ, ᏞᎬᏙᏆ

Levi lay on his back, staring at the ceiling in the dark, his body almost fully engulfed by the abnormally soft bed.

The guest room, where he was staying, was relatively plain and had a twin size bed tucked into the corner across from a vanity.

He had been laying there, glaring straight up for god knows how long, and the house had finally become dead silent, any movement and chatting having completely died down until the sound of his own breathing was all that he could hear.

The blankets had been strewn about the bed and most of the pillows tossed away in frustration of not being able to sleep despite the fact his eyes were heavy as lead.

"Just fucking sleep." He growled to himself, throwing an arm over his eyes. "It's not that fucking hard."

Rolling onto his side, he faces the door and narrows his eyes, almost holding his breath as he contemplates his next move.

Sighing, he pushes himself up and creeps to the door, opening it up and walking down the hallway, trying to be as quiet as possible while heading toward the stairs but the wooden floorboards ultimately creak beneath his steps.

His heart almost stops in his chest at the creaking as he comes to a halt, listening to hear anyone moving.

After a few moments, he starts to move again before he got to the stairs and stalked down them and into the kitchen.

Standing in the kitchen, the cold tiles freeze his feet as he walks to the tap and grabs a glass, filling it with water and gulping it down immediately.

Placing the glass into the porcelain sink, he turns and leans against the counter, his hands resting on the wooden tops.

Levi narrowed his eyes and glared straight across from him at nothing, the sudden images of Isabelle and Furlan's bodies flashing in front of him, making his gasp and jerk forward.

It was as if he was back in the clearing where they died, the Titan grinning ear to ear at him, smeared in blood. Their blood.

Scowling, he pushes off of the counter, dragging a hand down his face before marching out of the room and back to the stairs, not bothering to be silent but also not being loud.

As soon as he reached the top and started toward his room on the left.

"Levi?" A sudden voice asks, causing him to flinch and slowly turn around to see y/n standing in the dark doorway of her room, eyes half-closed.

"Why are you up?" Levi asks coldly. "Did I wake you or something?"

Y/n yawns, rubbing her eyes as she shakes her head.

"No, no!" She assures him. "I was awake but I heard you moving so decided to come out."

It was quiet as y/n leaned against the door frame, staring at Levi and shivering slightly.

"Can't sleep?" She asks suddenly, surprising him. "Flashbacks?"

He nods slowly, making her smile sadly. Pushing the door open a bit more, she steps aside to allow space.

"Come in." She says. "Sleep with me."

Levi stares hesitantly at her, almost as if he were waiting for her to change her mind, but after a while of y/n expectantly staring at him, he sighs and walks toward her, stepping into her room as she closes the door.

The room was basked in the pale glow of the moonlight, the large window directly facing the moon.

"I'll close the curtains," she says, making her way toward them, degassing the silk fabric in her hands.

"Don't," Levi says. "It's nice..."

Y/n slowly dropped her hands from the curtains with a smile, nodding before she clambered back into bed, glancing over to where he was still standing at the door.

"Hurry up." She lifts the blanket up slightly and lays the space beside her.
"Don't just stand there."

Hesitantly, he creeps closer and eventually slides into the large bed, laying on his back and sinking even deeper into it than he had in the guest one.

Y/n dropped her hold on the blanket, allowing it to fall on top of him, sending goosebumps up his spine from the sudden wave of heat

It was warm, extremely warm, in the bed, and the heat radiating from the girl beside him was no exception.

As he lay on his back, y/n lay on her side, facing him, he could feel her warm breath on his shoulder before he glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

Her eyes were closed but she was still awake.

"What happened?" He asked suddenly. "For you to get that scar?"

Y/n peaked one of her eyes open before sighing and rolling onto her back.

"A Titan bit me." She stated bluntly.
"I was being stupid and trying to save my last squadmate but she still died and I almost died too."

Levi frowns and turns on his side to look at her.

"Erwin managed to kill it before it bit too deep and severed my spine." Shivers ran up her body at the memory.

"How long ago?" He asked again.

"Almost three months." She turned to face him again, their faces inches apart.

Even in the dim lighting, his eyes were still a gorgeous steel blue. It almost took her breath away how nice they were up close like this.

"I joined the survey core with nineteen of my classmates..." she sighed. "I'm the only one left."

It was quiet as the two stared at each other, but y/n soon closed her eyes again.

"Please teach me how to do that!" She pleaded, eyes practically sparkling. "You're so agile! You must save so much gas doing that!" Levi just stared down at her, seeing as she was crouched slightly to look up at him.

"No." He said bluntly. "Now get the fuck out of my personal space." He used his hand to push her face away from him before he stepped back himself.

"Ow..." y/n pouts, rubbing her now reddened nose gently. "You could have just said no, you didn't have to push me."

"Don't take it personally y/n!" Isabelle consoles her, patting her back. "He won't teach us his tricks either. He just likes to keep them to himself."

Levi frowned deeply, his chest tightening in regret as he looked at
y/n.

"Would they have lived if I tought them..?" He asked himself. "Will she die too?"

"Y/n?" He breathed out, making her hum. "Do you still want me to teach you the ODM gear tricks..?"

"No." She responded immediately, shocking him.
"That's your style, you can get far with your techniques, don't give your talents to me."

"But-" he started.

"Shhh..." y/n opens her eyes, pressing her finger to his lips. "Sleep, Levi."