𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Captain Levi, sir!"

Levi turns his head to the side, glaring at the soldier who was rapidly approaching him and his squad.

"What is it, cadet?" He demands of the younger male, making him sweat slightly.

"The right wing spotters and the centre squads have been wiped out!" He explained, pacing his horse alongside with the squad.
"One of you needs to relay it on to the next squad."

Pursing his lips, Levi narrows his eyes before nodding.
"Petra, you heard him."

"On it!" The short haired girl says before swerving off towards the next squad on their left.

"Dammit..." He grits his teeth, heart speeding up slightly. Y/n would be in that direction, and knowing her she would try take on the titans even if she was on Flatland.

"She probably killed it anyway." He assured himself, only for a flare gun to go off in the distance, leaving a trail of black smoke in the cloudy sky.

"An abnormal!?" Eren asks nervously from behind him.

Faintly, e squad could make out the sillouhette of a horse and man flying through the air, a titan standing close by.

"Keep moving." Levi instructed sternly. "Someone else will deal with it."

Y/n sits perched on a tree branch dangling her legs off the edge while watching the titans below scratch at the trees, trying to get to her and the other cadets hiding out on them.

She glared at them, trying to decide what to do. Their orders were to keep titans out of the forest at all costs, what would it hurt for her to sneak off and find Erwin to figure out what was actually going on.

"Erwin's definitely up to something with this." She said to herself, snapping her head up to look at the squad commander who had given them their orders

"Armin, jean." The two boys looked over to her as she stood from her during position on the branch, dusting herself off and grabbing her sword handles.
"I'm gonna go look for Erwin, cover for me if that guy notices I'm gone."

She juts her thumb over at the squad commander.

"Ok," jean nods at her, making Armin gape at him.

"Wait a second!" Armin says in a hushed tone. "what if you get hurt?"

Y/n brushes him off with a wave of an arm, laughing slightly.
"Pfft, I'll be fine as long as I don't get in the female Titans way again."

She pulls the trigger of her gear before flying off, grinning at them over her shoulder before they disappeared from view.

The wind rushes through her hair as she swings through the trees, gradually getting higher and higher into the trees as much as she could in order to keep out of view of titans and soldiers alike.

As she got farther into the forest, nearing the centre. The trees and the ground shook and thundering footsteps for louder and louder.

Through the gaps of the trees she could briefly see flashes of red and yellow. Undoubtedly the female titan.

"Who are they Chasing?" She asks herself, speeding up a bit, trying to keep the female titan in view without being seen herself.

"FIRE!!"

Y/n's little game of stalking however soon came to a halt when the titan stopped in her tracks and a series of wires were shot through all angles of her body, the titan barely having enough time to cover the nape of her neck.