𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
FᏌᎡNᏆᎢᏌᎡᎬ

Weaving through the crowded cobbled streets of a small town in wall rose,
y/n, Hange and Erwin make their way down the street.

"Hurry up," Y/n whined, speeding up her pace and glancing back at her two taller friends. "Levi's gonna be done cleaning before we get back..!"

Erwin, who was carrying multiple bags and things in his arms merely sighed, shifting all the items for a better grip and continuing to closely follow after y/n.

"Where we going now?" Hange inquires, skipping up to beside y/n, hands clasped behind her back.

"No where," Erwin almost cried in relief of her words. "You two can head back to HQ, I'm gonna do some personal shopping."

Hange tilted her head slightly and glanced at Erwin as they came to a less crowded area of the town, eventually coming to a stop.

"Personal things?" Hange repeated evilly. "What kinds of personal things?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at the teasing smirk on Hange's face, tucking away a stray piece of her hair.

"Just some stuff for myself," she waved the brunette off, causing her and Erwin to raise an eyebrow at each other.

"Alright then," Erwin cleared his throat. "We'll leave you to it and keep these items hidden until you return."

He used his head to motion to all of the items in his arms.

"And the desk you bought should arrive later today!" Hange grinned, her and Erwin beginning to walk off to where the carriage was left just up the street. "See ya later y/n!"

Y/n waved them off until they were a good distance away, a smile in her face before she turned in her heel and beelined towards a small shop they had passed along the way.

Pushing open the wooden and glass door, a small bell chimed from above and the smell of vanilla invited her into the warm shop.

"Hello," cooed an older lady from behind the counter. "How can I help you?"

"O-oh!" Y/n sputtered. "I'm just going to look around..." her face grew hot as she spoke, fidgeting under the woman's gaze.

"Ah...I see," she licked her lips. "You're a shy one."

Y/n pouted slightly. "I'm not shy, I've just never been in a place like this before..."

"Don't worry darling," the lady purred, stepping out from behind the counter.
"We'll find you something..special~"

Y/n huffed loudly, using her forearm to swipe the sweat from her forehead as she sits perched upon Erwin's shoulder, paintbrush in hand.

"Almost done?" Erwin asks, trying to adjust his grip on y/n as much as possible without jostling her around.

"Yep!" Y/n chirps, sticking her tongue out in concentration as she does one final paintbrush stroke on the wall, careful to keep it straight along the edge of the ceiling. "Done!"