𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎷY NᎪᎷᎬ

Being cooped up inside the scouts' headquarters wasn't exactly how most people would like to spend their days, especially in the winter when the building was absolutely freezing.

So, y/n walked around Levi's office with a fluffy wool blanket draped around her shoulders, dragging along the hardwood floor behind her.

As she walked around, she glanced at Levi every so often as he did paperwork, his concentration fully on the documents he was signing.

Sighing loudly and pouting, y/n walked into their shared bedroom where the curtains were drawn, only a slither of sunlight filling the dark-room as she walked towards the wardrobe.

Loosening her grip on the blanket, it fell to the ground and pooled at her ankles before she started taking off her shirt and pants, putting them in the wardrobe and leaving herself in her underwear.

Grabbing the blankets again, she pulls it over her shoulders with a smirk before walking into the main office again, stalking around behind Levi's chair unnoticed until she put her leg over his lap and sat facing him.

"Levi~" she purred into his ear, the blanket slipping down her shoulders to sit at her waist as she snaked her arms around his neck.

"Y...yes?" He asked quietly, not looking at her as he continued to do the paperwork with shaking hands.

"Can you take a break from the paperwork for a bit?" Her breath against his neck sent shivers down his spine.
"Please..?" Y/n dragged her left hand down his chest to start playing with his shirt buttons.

Levi narrowed his eyes, placing a hand on her waist, making her jolt from the suddenness.

"I don't know," he said, Sorting through the papers, and stacking them all into a single pile before putting them away.
"I'm busy right now."

Y/n sighed, not noticing his free hand clearing off the desktop, preparing to stand up, she started to speak again:

"Awe, that's okay, I'll wait-" a gasp cut her off as she was lifted up onto the desk, Levi still sat between her legs with a bright red face.

"I'm only teasing," he whispered huskily as his fingers danced across her thighs.
"How could I say no to you, darling?"

Y/n stared at him with wide eyes, her face burning as he continued to ghost his fingers across her skin all the while using one hand to unto the top buttons of his shirt, taking off his cravat.

Waiting with baited breath, y/n clenches her fists and closes her eyes while waiting for Levi to continue his explorations.

Gently, Levi grazes his fingers along her underwear, making her shudder slightly.
Smirking, Levi repeated the action but with a lot more pressure, studying her reactions as he moves in a circular motion.

"Mmh," y/n bites her lip when his fingers touch against her clitoris, halting his movements.
Curiously and with a piercing gaze, he repeats the circle motion in the same place, listening to y/n's breath spike.

"Here, Huh?" He asks himself, glancing up at y/n's face to see her eyes shut lightly with furrowed eyebrows.

"Tell me," he continues to gently rub his fingers up and down her underwear, making y/n flutter her eyes open to look at him.
"What is it you want me to do?"

"Don't make me say it." She huffs, ears burning hot, but Levi glares up at her silently.
With a sinking feeling in her stomach, y/n aver her gaze and whimpers:
"I want you to eat me out, Levi."

With an ever present red glow like on his face, a smile twitches at his face.

"Like I said," he pulls at her underwear, y/n lifting her hips as he pulls them down her legs and dropping them to the floor.

"How can I say no to you?" He pushes her legs even wider apart and pulls her by the thighs to meet with his face, dragging his tongue across her clit.

"Ah~!" Y/n throws her head back, using her elbows to prop herself up on the desk as Levi continues to suck at her clit, occasionally dipping his tongue into her vagina.

"Levi..!" she whimpers loudly, closing her eyes tightly and clenching her fists.

"Louder," he says, muffled by flesh. "Scream my name, beautiful."

His hand slips from her thigh and he slowly pushes his index and middle fingers into her, curling his fingers against her g-spot repeatedly.

"Fuck-!" Y/n gasps, as a dull wave of electricity pulses through her body every time he curls his fingers.

"Levi!" She cries loudly, wrapping her hands in his neatly parted hair, tugging it slightly, making his groan against her, her eyes rolling back at the vibrations.

Levi looks up at her with smug eyes, continuing to suck at her clit, deciding to him slightly and listen as she moans loudly.
Feeling his fingers starts to cramp, he decided to speed up a little bit to finish off quicker, rapidly thrusting his fingers in deeper but never pulls retracting them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," y/n chants quietly, small fearless sobs of pleasure wracking through her as the coil in her abdomen starts to tighten before quickly coming undone.

"Fuck, Levi!" She yells breathlessly, her grip on his hair tightening before falling slack as Levi slowly unlatched himself from her swollen clit, slowly pulling away.

"Go clean up," he said, opening the drawer with his paperwork again.
"I need to finish up."

Shakily, y/n pulls herself off the desk, watching as he slips his fingers into his mouth, main ring eye contact with her while licking his fingers clean.

Grabbing her underwear y/n pulls them on and runs off toward the bedroom with boiling hot cheeks, making Levi chuckle when pulling his fingers from his mouth.