𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎻᎾᏔ ᎠᎪᎡᎬ YᎾᏌ

"Hey!" Y/n chirps as she sits herself down at the dinner table, next to Erwin and across from Hange.

"Hey, y/n!" Hange grins, looking up from a file she had sitting next to her.

"You seem rather chipper today." Erwin comments, taking a spoonful of stew into his mouth.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now,"
y/n hums slightly, taking a bite of her bread. "It's been a few weeks and being back in action is really helping."

"Yeah!" Hange agrees. "Getting out seems to have helped you quite a bit!"

Smiling slightly, y/n continues to eat, the three of them sitting comfortably, Hange rambling on as the two just idly listen.

Y/n suddenly glances her head up as the mess hall doors open, her spoon hovering in front of her mouth as her eyes following as Levi walks into the room.

He had a scowl on his face and constantly narrowed eyes, glaring at everyone he looked at as he grabbed his food, walking to the back of the room and sitting alone at his usually table.

"You should try talking to him again." Hange whispers, making y/n frown and Erwin roll his eyes.

It was quiet among the three as they looked at each other, y/n briefly glancing back at Levi.

"He should've died like the other two." Someone scoffed as they walked by, their friend chuckling awkwardly in agreement.

Y/n drops her spoon into her stew as Hange and Erwin glance at each other also my in horror.

"Excuse me?" Y/n asked, laughing humourlessly, making the two men turn around.
"What did you just say?"

The man who had spoke just laughed, practically waving her off.

"Don't worry about it doll," he laughed.

"No," she glared. "Tell me what you said."

He rolled his eyes, almost annoyed at the confrontation.
"I'm just saying all three of those underground scumbags should had kicked the bucket whilst they could!"

He bellied a laugh, gaining everyone's attention.

Y/n could feel her heart practically stop in her chest and her hands trembled violently.
Reeling her hand back, she sends a punch right into his cheek, using her whole body weight to send him flying to the ground.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" She screamed, tossing herself on top of him and swinging at his face.
"YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT BASTARD!"

The man yells in pain and tries to push her off but to no avail.

His friend had stepped back and wasn't even attempting to pull her away, almost as if he was amused by the whole situation.

"GET OFF ME YOUR CRAZY BITCH!" He yelled, everyone in the room standing around them in a circle, placing bets on who they thought that would win.

"Y/N!" Erwin bellowed, pushing through the crowd and grabbing her under the arms and pull her off the man, leaving him in shock and bleeding on the ground as he propped himself up.

"You're a fucking psychopath!" He yelled at her, making her thrash in Erwin's grip.

"LEMME GO ERWIN!" She yelled, kicking and tugging her arms violently.

"No!" He glowered. "You can't keep lashing out at people!"

Y/n growled under her breath and flung her head back into Erwin's nose, forcing him to drop her as he hit the deck, allowing her to run back to the man who was just about to pick himself up.

Reeling her leg back, she kicked at him, the toe of her boot connecting with the underside of his chin, knocking him out instantly.

"Asshole." She spat, turning on her heel and walking back to her seat, sitting down in front of Hange again and continuing to eat her food as if nothing had happened while his friend took the man to the infirmary.

Everyone slowly returned to their seats too as Erwin got to his feet, blood sneered under his nose as he sat beside Hange this time.

"What was that?!" He hissed, glaring at her as she continued to look unbothered.

"I'm not gonna let some random asshole talk about my friends like that." She shrugged, finishing off her food and standing up, grabbing the tree as she does so.
"I'm going out to practice on the ODM gear."

Hange and Erwin watched y/n leave the room, Erwin frowning and knitting his eyebrows together whilst Hange puffs out her cheeks.

"You can't keep jumping in on her business, Erwin." Hange advises. "She's just gonna keep resisting you."

Erwin rolled his eyes and pulled his tray over to be informs of him.

"She needs to stop acting like a child." He says, making Hange laugh.

"She is a child Erwin." She says. "At heart anyway." She pats his shoulder.

"I know it's hard but she doesn't like you back, and she probably never will. You aren't someone who can actually keep up with her."

The blond narrows his eyes at his food, tightly gripping his spoon.
"She needs someone spontaneous, I get it." He huffs, dropping his spoon into his bowl.

"Yeah, you're too square!" Hange laughs, making Erwin roll his eyes.