𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᎬᎪ

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Y/n yells as she marches into the boy's dorm room, Isabelle trailing behind her in a dishevelled uniform and her bed-head messily pulled into its usual pigtails.

She grabs the pillows from beneath Levi and Furlan' as heads, whacking them both in the face with it.

"What are you doing?" Levi grumbles as he sits up, his hair messy and sticking up, eyes still half-closed and his voice was much raspy than usual. "It's the middle of the night."

"What time is it..?" Furlan asks groggily as he sits up, lazily rubbing his eyes. "Why are you two awake?" He glances between y/n and the half-sleeping Isabelle.

"Ask y/n." Isabelle yawns, pointing to the h/c haired girl who grabbed the two men's uniforms and threw them over their laps. "She did the same thing to me..."

"Get up, get dressed!" She claps loudly, walking to the open door. "We're doing some late-night training! Meet me outside by the training ground near the trees after you get your ODM gear on."

She leaves the room, closing the door behind her as she leaves, allowing the three to look at each other, mildly confused. "Training?" They all ask simultaneously.

The three of them finally make their way to the tree line when y/n was standing in uniform and ODM gear with her hands on her hips.

"Hurry up slowpokes!" She waves them closer, to which Isabelle and Furlan jog to reach her quicker, but Levi just kept watching at his own leisurely pace. "I'm gonna teach you how to slay titans!"

Isabelle and Furlan look at her with sparkling eyes, looking like children in a candy store.
"Really!?" They gape.

"Did you hear that Levi-bro?!" Isabelle jumps up and down in glee. "Y/n is gonna teach us how to kill titans!"

"Calm it down, dumb-ass." Levi scoffs. "I heard her the first time." He crosses his arms over his chest, a frown etched into his lips. "We were already told how to kill them anyway. All you have to do is cut the back of their ugly ass necks."

Y/n chuckles slightly, smirking at them.
"Yeah, they might have given you a brief rundown and shown you what to do," she shrugged, motioning them to follow her into the forest.

"But did they give you the chance to try for yourself?" They look up at the moving wooden cut-outs of titans, each of the wooden pieces towering over the four of them.

"You can barely see out here!" Furlan says, slightly worried. "Are we even allowed to do this?"

"Yeah!" Isabelle agrees, frowning. "Won't you get in trouble?" Y/n just waves her off, smirking.

"Can't get in trouble if you don't get caught." She winks playfully, making Levi roll his eyes.

"Can't get in trouble if you're spreading your legs for the commander either." He scoffs, making his friends gape at him.

"Levi!" Furlan reprimands. "I'm sure she isn't sleeping with the commander!"

"Pfft!" Y/n covers her mouth in an attempt to stop laughing but she couldn't hold it back and started full-blown belly laughing, doubling over.

"Listen, if I was having sex with the commander, I sure as hell wouldn't be a cadet, I'd be a corporal by now." She wipes away tears from laughing.

Levi rolls his eyes again as the other two snicker at her teasing response.

"Anyway," she says, gaining their undivided attention. "I'll start a timer once you're all in position, and whoever can kill the most titans during their round gets a prize." Y/n pulls a stopwatch out of the breast pocket of her jacket.