𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Iᑕᗴᗪ 丅ᗴᗩ

Y/n throws her head back, groaning obnoxiously as sweat rolls down her forehead.

Levi watched in slight distaste as y/n fans herself with a hand fan decorated with lace and embroidered patterns.
Ironic considering her white button up and dusty brown skirt were covered in dirt and sweat.

"It's so hotttt," she sobbed, dropping her face down onto the table for a brief moment of cool relief.
"I literally can't stand summer."

She say up again, fanning her chest where her shirt was unbuttoned revealing her cleavage.

"Your tits are out." Levi comments, making y/n grin.

"You know you love it." She teased, making levi roll his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

Y/n stared at him, admiring his exposed arms, the sleeves of his baby blue button up rolled to his elbows to showcase his slightly veins arms.

She smiled at the way his shirt clung to his slightly damp skin, showing off his muscles underneath.

Levi quirked his eyebrow, watching her in amusement.
"What are you looking at?" He asked, tensing his arms purposely to make his veins pop more.

"Oh you tease!" Y/n throws her closed fan at him, only for him to catch it effortlessly.

"Do you want some tea?" Levi asked her, making her jaw drop.

"TEA?!" She yelled. "IN THIS HEAT?!"

Surrounding soldiers gave them awkward glances before continuing on with their tasks.

"What?" Levi shrugs. "I like tea no matter the weather."

Y/n puffs loudly, glancing over to the small wooden hut they'd recently put together where the chef, Niccolo, was currently cooking with the rest of the scouts surrounding him.

"Wonder what they're eating," y/n says curiously, way hing as sasha cried loudly, giving her compliments to the chef.

She could faintly see the Marleyan man's ears and cheeks turn a bright pink and a grin made its way onto her face.

"Let's go check it out," y/n jumps up and makes her way over to the crowd, levi following behind her.

"Hey, guys!" Y/n cheers, sneaking up behind the teenagers. "What're you eating?"

"Oh Niccolo made sea food," Armin explained cheerily. "It's pretty good."

Sasha whips around, stars in her eyes and drool running down her food stuffed face.

"HES A GENIUS Y/N!" She yells, sobbing loudly. "YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!"

Y/n begins to speak, barely opening her mouth to speak when something is shoved into her mouth.

"What is this?" She asks through her food. "It's good."

"Is lobster meat!" Sasha tips a plate of appetisers fully into her mouth, chewing so violently that fold was spewing everywhere.

"Don't eat like a pig!" The chef yelled, throwing a wooden spoon at the brunette girl who continued to stuff her face.

Y/n glanced back at levi who was staring at Sasha with equal disgust as the chef.

"These are your kids?" Levi asked her as the rest of the teens were also stuffing their faces.

Almost immediately the chef whipped around.