𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᑕᗩᗰᑭ

Y/n hovers around outside of large green tent which was far off to the side of the others they had set up in their new campsite, only a little ways off the ocean.

She paced back and forth in the dark impatiently, barely able to make out the yelling and insults coming from the tent.

Levi and Hange emerged from the tent as Hange rubbed spit off of her face.

"Well aren't they charming?" Levi mocked. "Perfect guests."

Y/n, rushed over and handed Hange a handkerchief, grimacing at the glob of spit on her glasses.

"Thanks," Hange cleaned her glasses with it. "These Marleyans sure are rude."

"Did you get any info?" Levi shook his head, making y/n huff, blowing hair out of her face.

"Let me talk to 'em." Y/n said, waving them off and stepping into the tent.
Hange and Levi glanced at each other before following after her.

Y/n plopped herself down into a chair at a table across from one of the hostages, her ODM gear clanging on the metal chair as she did so.

"Oh, so you're a chef?" Y/n asks, looking at the outfit of the man she sits across from, him scowlingat her with only a table separating them while Hange and Levi hover in the background.

All he does is mutter under his breath, tugging at the handcuffs that strained him to the table while the other Marleyans were tied up and (only refently) gagged to keep them quiet.

Y/n rolled her eyes at his refusal to talk, kicking his shin harshly, making him jump and glare at her.

"Listen, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." She reclines in her chair and brandished her sword.

The blond gulps at the sight of the blade, feeling the sweat roll down his neck as the light glints from the sword.

"As if I'd tell a devil like you any information." He scoffed. "Filthy eldians."

Y/n gives a small hum of false understanding, kicking her feet up onto the table.

"Well, it might help you to know I'm actually a full blooded Marleyan." She smirks at the confusion on the blond's face.

"So get talking, Chef."

"Welcom to Paradis!" Y/n and Hange greet the new boats simultaneously as Eren broods behind them, his titan form having just dropped their newest guests at the bottom of a cliff.

Y/n and Hange stood on the cliff's edge to greet them with big smiles.

"I'm y/nand this is Hange!" She introduced themselves. " it's so nice to meet you, how about some tea?"

Hange nodded along, reaching back and dragging Niccolo forward between them.
Both throw their arms over Niccolo's shoulders as Levi pressed a sword to his back.

"We've already had a nice talk with friend who arrived earlier!" Hange yelled. "Isn't that right Niccoloooo?" She drawled out his name, causing him to flinch.

"IGNORE ME CAPTAIN!" Niccolo pleaded. "JUST SHOOT THESE DEVILS WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!"

Y/n scoffed, pushing the boy away and crossing her arms dejectedly while Hange whined at him.

"Guess he's not interested in your BFF skit." Levi rolled his eyes, easing up on the blade against the poor boy's back.

"Listen up, devils!" The captain on the boat yelled, aiming his gun up at them. "Marley has no interest in the words of those with defiled blood!"