𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
丅ᗴᖇᖇIᖴƳIᑎǤ

Heavy puffs of smoke billowed through the air, fogging the view of the beautiful landscape from atop the wall.

Y/n stood on the edge of the wall, watching Rod Reiss' scarily large titan drag itself closer and closer to the wall.

With every earth shaking movement it made, dozens of canons fired in response, causing a shrill ringing to fill her ears, despite the distance between her and the canons.

Everyone else bustled around on top of the wall, fighting with time to try and stop Rod Reiss as best as they could, but y/n kept her distance from the action to gather her thoughts for a moment.

She sighed heavily to herself, clenching her fists as she watched Rod Reiss' ugly titan crawl along the ground like a worm, lighting trees on fire with its sheer heat.

Frustratedly drawing her eyes away from it, she looked across the wall for levi and his squad, watching them all occupied by making bombs while levi stood over them.

Making her way over to then y/n came to a stop beside Historia who was struggling to keep her long golden hair from her face.

"Let me help you," y/n smiled at her, pulling the hair tie from Historia's hair before regathering her loose strands and fixing it back into its low pony tail.

"There you go!"

Historia smiles shyly at her, muttering her thanks with reddened ears before returning to tying some rope while y/n made her way off towards levi.

"Finally joined us again?" He asked, snorting at her, earning an eye roll in return.

"I need to hear myself think sometimes." She replied, smiling at him.

Yelling from the soldiers welding the canons makes the two of them, much like everyone else, to turn and see what the problem is.

Y/n immediately launched her arms up to covet her face as a tsunami of boiling hot steam erupted into her face, sending her stumbling backwards.

People screamed in agony around her, chaos issuing as people tried to regain their bearings without falling off of the wall and to their deaths.

Another round of canons soon fired, causing not only everyone's sight, but their hearing to also be imparted imparted a moment.

Squinting through the steam, y/n glanced around to see where levi had gone, only to find they were no longer together but it was sasha who was close by.

"Sasha!" Y/n yelled, watching the girl stumble forward, wiggling her fingers in her ears to try and regain her hearing, eyes clenched shut.
Y/n called for her again, but wasn't heard for a second time as sasha continued to stumble forward.

The smoke relented for a split moment, allowing Y/n to see how close to the edge of the wall sasha truly was, making her eyes widen, despite the pain.

"SASHA!" She called, much louder than before, running forward snd grabbing the younger girl by the belt, her foot in mid air and about to plummet her to her death over the edge of the wall.

"Wha-" sasha looked around, noticing what was going on before she burst into tears.

"OH Y/N!" She threw herself onto the older woman. "I WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT WASNT FOR YOU!"

Y/n chuckled awkwardly and lead them away from the edge of the wall, and lucky enough she did, as the force of Rod Reiss' titan hand slamming down on their left made the two fall over.