𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏟᎡᎪᏙᎪᎢ

Levi took himself back down the stairs, adjusting the left cuff on the long sleeve shirt, the black blazer jacket that was on the bed slung over his left arm.

He was pleasantly surprised at how well the suit fits him, albeit a teeny bit loose in the pants and comfortably snug in the shirt across his shoulders.

The black dress shoes he had put on were the perfect size seeing as there were multiple pairs for him to try on in different sizes, each of them brand new.

He was also given a cravat, strange, but he oddly liked the decorative accessory and brought it with his down the stairs seeing as he hadn't the slightest idea how to put it on.

Unsure of where to go, Levi walked into what he assumed was the drawing-room and noticed that y/n's mother was sitting on one of the luxurious-looking sofas that were covered in a floral design much like her dress.

"Ah, Levi!" She greeted, waving him over. "Take a seat." She gestured to the sofa across from her.

Nodding, Levi walked deeper into the room and took a seat, sinking into the plush chair as he crossed his leg over the other, arm thrown over the back of the sofa.

"Does the suit fit?" The lady questioned, looking him over with a hand on her chin. "Looks perfect to me!"

"It's fine," Levi said. "Thank you."

"Not a problem my dear!" The woman waved him off bashfully. "It's just hospitality!"

The sound of heels clicking on the wooden stairs made the both of them perk up and glance to the main hallway just in time to see y/n slide down the stairs on her ass.

"Are you okay dear?" M/n stifled her laughter while Levi snorted slightly through his nose, smirking.

"I think I've broke my fucking ankles," Y/n grumbled, kicking her heels off and crossing her gloved arms as she stomped into the room, showing off her outfit.

She was swamped in a dark blush pink fabric and didn't look one bit happy in the large dress that looked a lot like the one her mother was wearing.

"Aw," her mother cooed teasingly. "You don't look very happy~"

y/n huffed loudly as sat on the sofa, the skirts of the dress frowning her beneath them.

"You know, the dress would be a lot better if I wasn't the one wearing it."
She pouted, fussing with the material.

"I thought you liked dresses?" M/n tilted her head.

"Yeah, normal dresses," y/n whined. "Not big ass ball gowns!"

She almost looked as if she would burst into tears at any moment as she reached forward and grabbed a teacup, pouting as she sipped from it.

"Cheer up!" M/n encouraged. "You look gorgeous!"

"YoU lOoK gOrGeOuS." Y/n mocked under her breath, earning a glare from her mother.

"Stop whining, you can change out of it after tea." M/n picked up her own teacup and closed her eyes as she sipped it.

Soon enough, Levi copied the two of them and grabbed his China teacup by the rim and brought it to his lips, the room falling into a comfortable silence.

A few minutes of complete silence passed before y/n's mother spoke up.
"What do you plan on doing this evening?"

"Dunno," y/n shrugged, glancing at Levi. "What do you want to do?"